My Confession

Love Like A Fan's Fiction

Jin Pyo's POV

I was taking a walk outside when I saw them. Dara and that punk were laughing and he had his arm around her. He stole her from me., and I'm gonna take her back. "Hey Dara! I thought you had to work today." I said approaching the two. "Well, I kind of took off today..." She said, taking his arm from around her. He looked confused and put it back up. "Ji Yong, don't" she said stepping back again.

G-Dragons POV

Why'd she do that? "Ji Yong, don't" She wouldn't let me put my arm back. Was it because of this Jin Pyo guy? "Come on Dara, let's go its cold out." She started to follow me until that jerk grabbed her hand. "Wait, since were all here why don't we go out for coffee, together?" I wanted to punch that guy square in the jaw, but for Dara's sake I agreed to his gesture.

Jin Pyo's POV

When we got to the cafe I sat next to Dara which i could tell bothered Ji Yong. Good, be upset, yell let Dara see you like that. "So, your from big bang right? What brings you around us, normal people?" I asked.

"Well I'm here for my girlfriend, not anyone else." He emphasized on the word girlfriend. "Oh, I didn't know you guys were a couple. It's almost embarrassing to say but I....Never mind." 

"Tell us, its okay." Dara said. Good feed into it.

"Well, I actually was gonna confess to you. I like you Dara and I thought you liked me, but then I saw you two together. Now I know." GD made and O face that slowly turned to anger and Dara stared at me in shock. "Haha, Yeah I know it's stupid and wrong to say but I needed to get it off my chest, I'll leave now,from the look on Ji Yong's face I can see I'm not wanted here anymore." I got up to leave. 3...2...1... "Wait! I'll walk you home. GD, I'm sure you can find your way back from here."  "Really?Thanks!" My plan was a success.

 

(So, What do you guys think about that? Darn you Jin Pyo!!!!)