Choice

Love Like A Fan's Fiction

G-Dragon's POV

That jerk! How dare he take Dara away! I was beyond rage...and pain. Me and Dara were having a great time until Jin Pyo came, then she got defensive. Does she have feelings for him? I needed to find out. I got up from the table and headed out of the cafe door. "Sir, You have to pay for what you got!" The waitress yelled from behind he. I turned my head and she lit up. "Never mind oppa, its free." I forgot that I had to hide my face. I slipped on a surgical mask and got into my car.

When I got to Dara's house her and Jin Pyo were outside talking. I tried t o hear but I could only make out some of what they were saying.

"I'm not the type of girl who tries to keep guy's hearts in her hands. I've known you for years but, the past few days I've spent with Ji Yong have been amazing."

"Fine then, don't hold our hearts. Choose."

"Okay then I choose-" I leaned against my car horn and it beeped loud. Darn it! I didn't hear what she said. Before I was discovered I speed away, screeching my tires.

Jin Pyo's POV

"So? Thats your decision." I got up with a smile and went into my house.

(That was a short chapter. GD, poor careless GD, you didn't hear what she said! Jin Pyo smiled? Hmmmm...)