I'll Miss You

Love Like A Fan's Fiction

Dara's POV

I woke up, yawning. When I leaned over to get out of bed I saw GD putting pictures on my wall.. "No,No,No,YES!No,No." He said skimming through the pictures we had previously taken. "Why are you still here?" I asked. "Your dad wanted me to stay the night, something about not being able to see me again?" I slapped my head and seconds later my dad was knocking on the door. "Is everyone decent?" He rushed in and yelled. "No point in asking if your already in here." I said rolling my eyes. "Good point. Well I made breakfast! It's downstairs." He said prancing out of my room.

When GD and I got downstairs there was a banquet layed out on the table. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, sausage,  and an abundant amount of side dishes. I sat down my lips. "Yah! That's not for you! It's for him!" my dad yelled smacking my hand. "What?! All of it?" he nodded and pushed out a chair for Ji Yong to sit on. He laughed, "Thank you sir but, I'd love to share this with you all." Yay! I'm starved. My dad nodded and let the family come eat. "Aigoo! Your so great, why did you choose my daughter?" My appa asked accusingly. I sighed and GD squeezed my hand under the table. "I don't know, she's special to me. I can't really explain it but whenever I'm around her I feel bliss." That was one of the sweetest things I've ever heard him say. my dad sniffed and wiped a tear. "I'm so happy for you two." GD looked down at his cell phone and sighed. "Sorry, duty calls." he said getting up and kissing my cheek, grabbing one final piece of bacon on the way out.

G-Dragon's POV

I'm glad Dara's dad likes me, but I think its a little TOO much. I laughed aloud in the studio. "I'm so lucky to have her."

"To have who?" My group member, Taeyang asked. "That girl from the news article. They're dating." T.O.P said entering the room. "Really! I want to meet her!" Daesung chimed in. "I plan to bring our relationship public soon. So you all will meet her." I said. "Isn't it already public?" T.O.P said under his breath. I didn't answer. "Good luck with that." T.O.P said.

"Why?"

"Did you forget? We're going on tour in Spain for two weeks!" I had forgotten. I was so caught up in my new relationship i completely forgot. We had to leave tomorrow and I had no idea. I sighed and left the studio.

When I got to Dara's job once again, all eyes were on me. I couldn't care less, instead I rushed to Dara's cubical. "I'm so sorry."

Dara's POV

What had happened. Did my dad creep him out? Or was it me? "I have to go on a tour of Spain, I'll be gone for two weeks." I sighed in relief. "I knew that. After all I am your biggest fan." I said smiling. "What? You knew?" I nodded. "It's okay, I'll miss you but the fans need you as well."

"If you want I can get you tickets to come!" He said, trying to calm down. I shook my head, "No, I need to stay here. Remember I've gone all my life without you, two more weeks won't be that bad." I said smiling, but really feeling sad. He nodded. "I want to spend more time with you but I have to go get ready. Don't worry though, I'll call you everyday and we'll talk, arachi?" I nodded and peaked his lips. "Now go, I have work to do." I said giggling. He got up and left. I don't want you to go without me. But, I don't want to hold you back.

(I kinda had writers block for this chapter. Sorry if it wasn't that good.)