Caught

Love Like A Fan's Fiction

Dara's POV

"Aigoo, I'm so tired." I said walking into my house. "We could have been tired together but you wouldn't let me come to the concert." My dad sulked. He was in a fetal position hugging a Big Bang shirt.How dramatic!  "Because I was scared you'd faint seeing all of them." He rolled his eyes. "I'm going to bed." I said walking up the steps. When I got up the stairs I could hear fast typing coming from Sanghyun's room. I peeked my head inside. "Almost there.....and, done! Another sucessful story." I didn't know he wrote stories! I opened the door and he closed his laptop. "What are you writing? I wanna see!" I said. "NO!" "PLEASE!!" I begged. He still shook his head. "Then I'll have to use force!" Ii grabbed his arms and pulled the laptop away laughing. When I opened it my smile turned upside down. "You....your the one whose been writing these articles about me and Ji Yong? I can't believe this! Why would you do it?!" I yelled.

"Because......I.....I felt like it, okay?"

"No, there has to be a reason."

"I did it  because ever since you and him started dating we don't hang out like we used to. You forget about me. I'm sorry."

"I don't know if I should hug you or hit you! I'm not going to tell mom or GD not even dad. You can live with the fact that you could have ruined my happiness. I will say thank you though, without your foolishness I wouldn't have had such a great night. If you felt left out you should have just said so." I yelled, slamming his door on my way out.

Sanghyun's POV

"I just wanted my sister back." I said to myself. "I just want her back."

(Poor sanghyun :( Dara got pretty mad, how unusual. Well thank you and please continue to read!)