Chances Ruined

Love Like A Fan's Fiction

 

Dara's POV

"What? If your bored you go play video games, or watch a movie! Not ruin someones life!"

"I ruined you life? but how?" His grin turned into a frown. I felt bad for ruining his fun but look what he did to me. "Yes, yes you did. I wrote that story because i never expected to meet you and it was fun to do. I like someone and now I can't be with them!" My face flushed red at the sound of me confessing that I like someone else to my idol. He stopped walking. Good, he's going to apologize. I was wrong. He opened his mouth wide and yelled "Park Sandara! I Kwon Jiyong like you! No one else only me!"

"SHHHH! Don't say that!" I said covering his mouth and blushing. "Don't get too flustered! I just meant you, but I'm bored and this is fun so I shall continue." He cupped his hand around his mouth and yelled "Don't like that guy, I like you take me!" I couldn't stop him so i just hid my face.

G-Dragon's POV

This is fun! She's so weird. This is my revenge and way to end boredom. I'm so smart. "Take it back! Please so I can go on with my life!" Dara said begging. "I can't hear you over my love filled heart!" I yelled teasingly. "I'll drive you home, arachi?" I guess she didn't have a way back home because she agreed.

When we got to her house i followed her to her door. "You really don''t have to do this." She said hanging her head in shame as a neighbor came out. "Anyohaseyo Dara!" the guy, whoever he was, said waving. Her face turned pink. So it's him, huh? Time for some fun. "Jagiya, is this your friend?" The guys happy smile turned into a disappointed frown. "Yah! don't call me-" I cut her off by kissing her.

Dara's POV

Just when I was going to explain to Jin Pyo that I wasn't in a relationship GD did the unthinkable. He kissed me. I felt his lips, warm against mine. As much as I didn't want this, I did want this. Although I knew he was just trying have fun and toy with me I let him do it anyway. I'm so pathetic.

Jin Pyo's POV

I saw Dara with this Joker and figured they were just friends. Until he kissed her, and she let him. My heart broke in half at that. Me and Dara have been bonding a lot lately and I thought she liked me. I was completely wrong. I was going to confess to her today, I'm glad I didn't.

( Awww, He was gonna confess! Oh well XD, Please subscribe and keep reading ^^)