Karaoke Knight

Love Like A Fan's Fiction

Dara's POV

When I got to the karaoke bar I saw Ji Yong in the corner with a surgical mask. Not a very good disguise.  "Dara! Over here." He said waving. I walked over to him and said "That is a horrible disguise! Here wear this." I put my jacket over his head. "Yah! I can't wear this!"

"Why not?"

"It's pink!"

"Fine but don't get caught." I pleaded. He nodded and led me to oe of the karaoke rooms. When he opened the door bright lights shot into my face. The room was huge, but empty and there were two microphones neatly placed on the couch.

G-Dragon's POV

I don't know why but I really hope Dara likes this. I payed the last people that were here to leave and I even cleaned. "Let's get started shall we? Pick any song." I said to her.  She picked the song and as it began to play I couldn't help but laugh, It was my own song. "Haha, your going to challenge me to my own song?" She nodded and blushed as she began.

nado eodiseo kkullijin anheo ajik sseulmanhan geol jukji anhasseo
neohana ttaemune manggajin mom sarajin kkum motchatneun mam,

Surprisingly she got the lyrics right on time and sounded good saying them. I put my microphone up to my mouth and sung along. "Your my heart heart heart breaker no way, no way!"

*A few hours later*

Dara's POV

"I'll be right back, I have to use the bathroom." I told Ji Yong as I walked out the door. This is really fun. I went into the bathroom and saw a few girls standing at the sink, talking. "I'm telling you I saw G-dragon here!" One of them said. "No, that guy just looks like him." replied the other. "No! I saw him! He was with some ugly girl." Am I ugly? "It's probably the one from that article." Without thinking I stepped out of the bathroom stall. "OMO! That's her!" I froze in place. The girls came towards me yelling mean things. Then one of them grabbed my hair while the other hit my face. "Ahhhh! Please stop!" I tried to fight back but It was two against one, I didn't have a chance.

G-Dragon's POV

What's taking her so long? Do girls pee that slow? I decided to check it out. When I walked into the hall I saw a crowd of people taking pictures.

                                                                            

When I got closer I could hear Dara's screams. What's going on?! I pushed my way through the croud, not caring who saw me. "GET OFF OF HER NOW!" I yelled at the people hurting my date. Their eyes widened and they ran away immediately. "Dara? Are you okay?" She fell to the ground and wasn't moving. I picked her up and took her to my car. She started to cry. "I'm sorry. I should have hid myself better, this will never happen again."

"No, I was having fun." She said smiling through the tears. Aish! She's making me feel worse! "Sure, I have a few bruises but overall I had a good time."

"Well that's good." My stomach growled abnormally loud. She chuckled and said, "If you want we can get something to eat. My treat." I laughed and shook my head. "We can eat, but I'll pay."

 

( I hope you guys liked this one! Thanks for reading!)