Ji Yong's Girl

Love Like A Fan's Fiction

*The next day*

Dara's POV

At work people still stared at me and whispered. I tried not to pay any attention to it. "Dara, I heard your with GD. I was wondering....Could you get me his autograph?!" one of my coworkers asked me. Me and GD never decided on what to tell others, so i had to wing it. "I have no relationship with him, now please do your work." She her teeth and reluctantly sat back at her cubical. "Hey, Jagiya! I bought you some food." Oh no! Not here. When I turned around there he was. G-Dragon was holding a bag full of food in front of my face. Everyone rushed towards us, taking picture, ooing and awing.

He pecked my cheek and asked my coworkers for some privacy, which was given. "why did you coem to my job?"

"Because I wanted to bring you lunch!"

"I don't want lunch."

"Well I bought it anyway jagiya"

"I'm not your girlfriend! Please if you want to meet me call first."

"I did call you! Plus I confessed to you and you didn't deny me so....you are my girlfriend." He said smiling cheesily. I checked my phone and sure enough it said I had a missed call.

"Well I.....Just........And you..." I couldn't think of anything to say, he did have a point.

"So, where should we go today?"

"You can go where ever you want. I have to work." He chuckled when I said that. "Your Kwon Ji Yong's girlfriend! You don't have to do anything"  Was he serious about this? Is he really claiming me as his? Or is this just for fun? I looked at him skeptically and replied, "Let's go get ice cream." He agreed and we walked outside. I wish I knew what he was thinking.

 

(O.O What do you think GD's doing? Answer in the poll below ^^)