Scared

Love Like A Fan's Fiction

Dara's POV

* A Week Later *

My phone ringed. "Yoboseyo." I said picking it up. "Dara! I need you urgently! I think Gaho's out of food! Can you go to my house and feed him?"

"G....Gaho? Don't you have someone to do it for you?"

"No! Please I gave you a key just use it!"

"But.....I'm afraid of dogs!

"Afraid? Gaho's harmless!"

"Okay, but if I get hurt it's your fault."

"Don't worry. I have to go, see you soon." he replied. I clicked out of the call.

When I got to Ji Yong's house it was surprisingly small. He always talks about what money could buy but he lived like an average person. I opened his door then realized I was horribly wrong. The floors were oak wood and the house smelled like him. Suddenly I heard barking as Gaho raced towards me. I dropped the bag of dog food in my hands and ran up the stairs. Gaho came chasing after me barking and growling. harmless? HA! this beast was anything but harmless. I ran into a random room and slammed the door shut. I turned around and noticed I ran straight into his bedroom. It was extremely dirty with clothes thrown aimlessly.

G-Dragon's POV

Ring Ring. I answered my phone and heard Dara crying. "What's wrong!?"

"Gaho....He was.....Chasing me!" She said trying to catch her breath. "What? It's probably because he wants to play."

"Do dogs growl when they want to play?"

"Oh, that might be a problem. Well put on something of mine, he likes my scent maybe then he'll like you." I said smiling. She just hung up without a reply.

Dara's POV

I grabbed one of GD's shirt, wrapped it around my arm and headed out the door. As soon as stepped outside, Gaho got on all fours. "It actually worked?" I went over to get the food and warily watched the dog.

After I fed him, Gaho started to warm up to me. I even got daring and took off GD's shirt. Still, Gaho and played with me.

G-Dragon's POV

My phone buzzed again and I worriedly picked it up. A sigh of relief filled me when I saw a picture message of Dara hugging Gaho. I"I can't wait to go back home to them."

(I hope this was good! Thanks for reading I'VE REACHED 1000!!! Also thanks for subscribing and please continue. Oh yeah I have 21 subscribers and if you say 2ne1 fast it sounds like 21! Sorry I had to put that :D)