It's All Out There

Love Like A Fan's Fiction

GD's POV

"Oh, but you must stay! I'll cook all of your favorite dishes!" Dara's dad said to me. "Haha, no thank you sir, I'm not hungry." I said trying to leave. "Well, I can put on a movie? Or maybe we can play a game?" I shook my head. "No thank you. I really should get back home." I said trying to be polite. "but...why?!" "Because, Dad your embarrassing." Dara said stepping in. "How about to please us all, Ji Yong, you stay and spend time with Dara. Arachi?" Dara's mom asked. "Okay, sure." I said coming back inside.

???'s POV

Another story already? Perfect!

Dara's POV

"Sorry if my parents are bothering you. You don't have to stay if you don't want." I said apologetically. "No, anytime with you is good time." He said putting an arm around me. "So, what should we do?" I huffed.  "Hmmm...Let's check out the latest Kpop news." he said laughing. I got my laptop and opened a kpop gossip website. I skimmed through a few headings until I hit one. My eyes grew wide. "What is is?" GD said leaning over. " It says 'Big Bang's tough leader, G-Dragon shows his soft side to a mystery girl' These pictures, they're from today!" I said. He grabbed the laptop and read the article. "What?! How could someone do this? How could they expose our relationship without notice?!" He yelled. "I'm going to call my manager to sort this out!" He said while dialing. I grabbed the phone and ended the call. "Well, weren't we going to reveal it soon anyway?"

"Yes, but my way, not this way."

"Didn't you already do that? Remember at the airport? Its already out there. Calling your manager will only make it worse. Just leave it be."  He sighed. "Okay, I guess your right. I'm kinda steamed so i think I should go home now." I frowned. "Okay, bye." He said goodbye and left. "I made - where is he going? WHAT DID YOU DO TO THAT BOY?!" My father said coming out of the kitchen with food. "Nothing dad, calm down." I said going to my room.

*The next night*

"Let me inside! Please GD asked for me to come!" I said trying to get backstage. "Yeah right, go buy another ticket just like all the other girls he 'Invited'. " The man outside said pointing to the ticket booth. "Please! It's about to start Just let me in! He'll tell you!" I pleaded. He just shook his head. "Don't worry, she's with me." GD said coming from backstage. "Oh, I'm sorry sir." the man said bowing. "It's fine. Come on back Dara." He said taking my hand. "I have to get on stage, but you can hang out back here with the others for a while." He said walking onto stage.

"So, your the girl we've been hearing nonstop about, Dara right? I'm Daesung." He said smiling at me. "Hello, I know who you are." I said giggling. "Is that her?" I heard Taeyang say from behind me. "Who Dara?" Seungri chimed in. Does he talk about me THAT much? "She's very pretty." Taeyang said. "Yes she is. I like her smile." Daesung whispered. "Approved."

"Umm, guys, I can her you." I said trying not to sound rude. "But she's kinda mean..." Seungri said. "Maybe I should take back my approval." I sighed and pretended not to hear them evaluating me. When GD and T.O.P finished their song I could hear Ji Yong say my name. "Dara? Can you come onto the stage?" I tried to stay where I was but Daesung was pushing me towards the stage until I was next to GD. "I want to clear up a few things." He started, taking my hand. "For the past two months there have been rumors about me seeing a 'mystery girl'. Well, here she is. Her name is Park Sandara. I really hope you all will accept her like I do. Please don't harass her. By hurting her, your hurting me. Thank you." He said bowing. As we walked off stage everyone was cheering wildly and snapping pictures. Tears began to fall from my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Ji Yong asked. "Because, that was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me." He laughed and pulled my closer. "NO! Don't start with that! Get a room!" T.O.P said before anything even happened. I giggled and pulled away. "We have come to a decision." Seungri said. "We all approve of your relationship." Taeyang finished. "Good! But don't you guys have a concert to put on?" I said pointing to the stage. All of their eyes went wide as they ran to the stage. So easily distracted. I thought laughing.

( I hope you guys liked this chapter. I rewrote it THREE times! My hand's hurt so bad .___.)