Thinking Of Fiction

Love Like A Fan's Fiction

Dara's POV

"I love you Park Sandara, and nothing will ever change that. We belong together." Ji Yong said moving closer to me.

"But what if people find out about our relationship?" I said stepping back.

I stretched wide. Another successful chapter. I thought to myself. Maybe I'll write more tomorrow. I closed my laptop and went downstairs to get some food. On the way I passed my wall that was collage in pictures of G-dragon. "Sarangheyo!" I whispered to one of the posters.

"I'm hungry!" I said to my brother, Sanghyun. "Then get food." he replied blankly. So thats exactly what i did. I got some leftover kimchi from the refrigerator and ate it all. "Aigooo! You eat so much!" Sanghyun said staring at the empty bowl infront of me. I ruffed his hair and headed off to bed.

Beep, Beep, My alarm clock rang over and over. I pushed down the 'off' button and got up to get ready for work. "OMO! Im late... And I forgot to send it!" I remembered I had to send an article to a magazine editor. I rushed over to my laptop and pressed the send button while brushing my teeth and buttoning my shirt. WOW! I'm a great multi-tasker.

Written On Computer:

 File 'Kwon JiYong Love's me for me' sent to recipiant 'Lee MiRan'

 

( Oh no Dara! You sent the wrong file! OTOKE?!)