Carnival

Love Like A Fan's Fiction

Dara's POV

This is bliss. Suddenly I heard a voice from behind me. "Aish! Get a room!" I pulled away to see T.O.P standing behind us. "We had a room...until you came." GD said with a groan."Yah! Don't talk that way to your hyung!" I said tapping his shoulder. He chuckled as we headed out of the booth. "She's a smart one!" T.O.P yelled from behind us. It feels good to be accepted by his group mates. "So, where should we go now, jagiya" It actually was nice to hear him say that. "I don't know, oppa where ever you want." His eyes shot open, "OMO?! Did you say oppa? Say it again!" I rolled my eyes and muttered "oppa." He clapped his hands and put an arm around me. "It's nice to hear you say that." he smiled. "I know where we should go! The carnival!" I said grabbing his hands.
We took a taxi and shortly got our destination.
 

G-Dragon's POV

When we got to the carnival it was packed. Surely someone would recognize me and try to hurt Dara. I took a surgical mask out of my pocket but Dara stopped me, "You already publicized this, lets just have some fun." Her smile made all my worries disappear. "Honestly, I've never been to a carnival. I never had the time." I told her. "WHAT? Don't worry you'll love it!" I wanted to say 'because your here' but to avoid being cheesy i just nodded. The carnival was so colorful with a large Ferris wheel in the center.

 

"Ooh look at that! And that! That too! I want that!" Dara said pointing to just about everything. "Yah! Your acting like you've never been here! Let me choose. Let's go to that." I said pointing to a stand filled with stuffed bears. "Of course you choose the boringest one." She said rolling her eyes. I laughed and we headed  over to the stand. "Hit two balloons and win a prize for this lovely lady." The man said. "Too easy." I said showing off. "Ha, yeah whatever, it costs three bucks." He held out his hand. "Yah! Don't you know who I am? I'm-" Dara cut me off reminding me to keep calm.

I took the darts and aimed at the three balloons lined up against the wall. I only hit one. I can't just loose! I gave the man three dollars again but, still missed, this time hitting none. Twenty-four dollars later I still didn't win. "Here let me try." Dara said stepping in front of me. On her first try she hit two balloons with one dart. How is that even possible?! She giggled at my fails and her win. "Oppa, what should I give you?" I groaned and pointed to the biggest stuffed bear. "Lets go on that now." She said pointing to the Ferris wheel. I nodded and, with my giant bear, headed over to the line.

"Yah! Did you have to bring that?" I yelled at Dara, who had brought that bear with us. "It's so crowded in here!"

"Ne, I had to bring it, after all it cost you thirty-three dollars!" She said sticking out her tongue. "It's not funny. My arms just hurting thats all." I said trying to shake off the embarrassment. She frowned and leaned closer to me. I tried to meet her but that stupid bear got in the way. I my teeth and leaned back. The ride stopped and we finally got off.

"OMO! It's 5 pm already? I have to get home!" Dara said gasping at her phone. "Okay, I'll go with you." I said following her.

(I think this one was cute 2)