Home

Love Like A Fan's Fiction

G-Dragon's POV

When I got off my flight I couldn't wait to see Dara's face. as soon as Big Bang stepped into the airport everyone went wild. Fangirls screamed wildly saying how much they love us. I skimmed the crowd for Dara. Where is she? I'm sure I told her to come. Finally I saw her waving her hand in the mass of people. I dropped my bags and swam through the sea of fans trying to hug and touch me. When I got to Dara I pulled her close and kissed her. While I was in bliss, the fans were not. It suddenly became silent and I could only feel Dara. When I pulled away there were some people snapping pictures, some smiling, and some were even crying. "You shouldn't have done that in front of all of these fans." Dara said scolding me. "Well they were bound to find out sooner or later.

Dara's POV

After Ji Yong said that I realized that he was serious about our month old relationship. He was willing to make it known that we were together and so was I. "So, shall we go home?" he asked me as we got into a taxi. "Sure, you can take me home." he nodded and told the driver where to go. About forty five minutes later we arrived at GD's house. "Why are we here? I thought you were taking me home?" he grinned "We are home."

"What? I can't live here! What about my family! Its too soon!"

"I'm just kidding! But I do want to give you something. Come inside." I warily followed him to his doorstep. "Wait here for a second he said."

(Ooh Whats Dara gonna get?)