Secret Affairs

Love Like A Fan's Fiction

Dara's POV

At work everyone kept staring at me weirdly and whispering. I shook it off not caring what they had to say. "Sandara! Did you see the recent G-Dragon article?!" my coworker, Na-Ri, asked me. I shook my head no and she led me to her computer. THAT'S ME! My mind went wild. The article said that a recent story had been submitted about Ji Yong dating a mystery girl. The face was frizzed out but I could tell it was me. But why do they think I'm dating him? I read the article and froze. I had sent the wrong file! I sent the fanfiction that I had been writing to MiRan. She must have thought this was my article and put it into a magazine. I hid my face and walked straight out of the office.

Ring Ring! My phone started to ring and without looking I answered it.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Is this Park Sandara?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"This is Yang Hyun Suk, The CEO of YG entertainment. Please come to the building for a conference of recent events."

"O..Okay" I said as he hung up. What have I gotten myself into? 

When I got to the huge building I was escorted up to a private room. Where I saw my ultimate bias, Kwon Ji Yong, with a pissed look on his face.

G-Dragon's POV

When she got to the room I was expecting an ugly girl but, she was rather pretty. Maybe even beautiful. Well at least she's pretty. She looked at me in both fear and love. I wanted to smile but the anger wouldn't let me. I just got over the case and now this. I'll never get a break. nothing good ever happens to me.. "Sit." the CEO said motioning for her to come towards me. I sighed and moved my chair over. "So, we all know of the recent incident right? Well before we make any major decisions I think we should hear what Dara has to say." The CEO said. She stood up and began to speak. "I'm sorry, I was writing a Fanfiction and accidently sent it to a magazine. I had  no idea it would cause this much trouble." She said pausing. Suddenly my mind hatched a plan.

"WHAT?" I said starting to stand up. "Honey, why are you lying?! Just tell them. I'm sorry Hyun Suk but I love this women." Dara's eyes widened in surprise of my words. "She has been documenting out time together and we have been exposed. I'm sorry." started to move but no sound came out. She shook her head no, in panic. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to laugh. So I grabbed her hand and led her outside.

"Wae? Why did you do that?" She yelled once she recovered from the shock. I shrugged and said. "Don't know....I was bored."

( I hope you guys liked this one! Thanks for reading! It really means a lot)