I Admit It

Love Like A Fan's Fiction

Dara's POV

As Jin Pyo walked back into his house I thought about my decision. I did the right thing, choosing him, when we're together things run so smoothly. "I'll be right back" I yelled into the house to Sanghyun. "To see G-Dragon? Wasn't he just here?" Sanghyun Replied. "Huh? I don't think so, but I'll be back soon, arachi?" i said. "Ne, But bring me back some ramen." I nodded and called for a taxi.

When I got to YG it was extremely awkward. People were staring. Should I have put on something more fancy? Do I smell? Is there something on my face? OTOKE?! I shook the worries out of my head. I was on a mission to talk to Ji Yong and that's it. "Mr. Kwon will be out in a few minutes." One of the secretaries said to me, glaring. She leaned over to another secretary and whispered something. Don't let it get to you, Dara.

"What do you want?" GD said coming out of the studio booth. "I want to talk to you, in private." He firmly grabbed my wrist and led me into the sound booth. "Talk." he blankly said. "Why are you so upset."

"I heard you and Jin Pyo."

"Oh, so I don't have to explain it to you."

"No, now please leave." I was confused. Why should I leave?  "What? Why?"

"Your angering me. I don't want to yell so just go!" He said raising his voice and avoiding my eyes. "Why should I leave? I figured you'd be happy!" his eyes widened and he grabbed my arms. I've never seen him angry, on TV or in person.

"Why? Are you really saying this? I admit it. I like you, I really really like you! I played with you because I want you to be mine! I want you! There I got it all out. Now you can run back to Jin Pyo." He thought I wanted Jin Pyo? Tears of happiness and frustration formed in my eyes. "YAH! Pabo! I told Jin Pyo I like you, not him."

G-Dragon's POV

"I like you, not him." The words rung again and again in my head. "Really? I can't  tell you how happy I am!" I loosened my grip and slowly leaned forward. Dara meant me halfway and we locked lips.

Dara & G-Dragon's POV

I could stay like this forever

(Did I trick you guys? ^^ I like the last line♥)  (-}{-)