Take It Back

Love Like A Fan's Fiction

G-Dragon's POV

When I stepped away from Dara her eyes were wide with surprise. "Well, I'll be leaving now. Bye...guy" I said smirking at her neighbor. "Wait. Come in." Dara said catching me off guard. Once you've tasted the dragon you always want more. I thought to myself, and laughed out loud. I turned back and entered her house. She slammed the door shut scaring me. "Woah, your gonna break the door if you do that!" She just looked at me blankly. Finally after a few tense seconds she said something.

"Take it back!"

"Take what back? I can't Un-kiss you."

"I want you to take it all back! Saying you like me, lying to Jin Pyo, kissing me EVERYTHING!'

"Why are you so upset? I was just having a little fun, geez!"

"That was my first..."

"What was your first? The kiss? Come on are you kidding?"

"No, no I'm not. I was going to have it with Jin Pyo but you ruined it."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't know you'd get this upset."

"Please leave now, and don't come back."

"Fine, I don't need you anyway!" I said storming out of the building. All I wanted was to have a little fun, I don't see the big deal.

Dara's POV

I really didn't expect today to be this way. I got kissed by my idol which was good. But it was in front of the guy I like so it was bad. Maybe I shouldn't have yelled like that. I looked out the window but him, and his car were already gone. I touched my lips that were still warm and smiled. A few hours later i felt my phone vibrate. I opened my new text.

I'm bored with being mad. Come do karaoke with me ^^

-GD

This guy has no shame. Regardless of what had happened, I got my coat and left the house.

 

(This chapter was funny, in my opinion [even though its corny to laugh at your own jokes, i did] Please and thankyou for reading. I've been hype all night cuz i have 8 subscibers and 140 views lol keep em, comming! [Once again i laughed at myself] well see you guys next chapter! Anyong)