Chapter 9

Captured By The Dance of Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While having breakfast, Jessica informed Victoria that she's going to the theme park with her daughter and Yuri and that they will not be home until the next day. Victoria tried to object with Jessica's plan of going to Port Aventura since her legs are still unstable but Jessica scorned her for doing so.

"I'm not asking for your permission Victoria. I am just telling you that I'll be gone for two days because you deserve to know where I'm at. Yoona, can you help me go to my room? I need to prepare my clothes for the trip."

"Okay."

While they were on their way to Jessica's room, the heiress thought of asking something to her cousin. "Yoona, why did you decide to stay for a few more weeks?"

"I wanna see you fully recovered before I leave."

"You're going to lose an ample amount of time to spend for your travels because of me."

"It doesn't matter. Your welfare is what matters most."

Jessica admires Yoona's persistence to help her. So after she sat down on her bed, Jessica said something that took Yoona by surprise. "Saranghae," she said while staring directly at her cousin's eyes. "It's alright to say I love my cousin right? Just like how it's okay to say that I love my unnie?"

"O-Of course. There's nothing wrong with saying 'I love you' to your relatives."

"Then I'll say it again. Saranghae, Im Yoona."

The way Yoona's heart beat after hearing Jessica's 'I love you' was different from how it should. She likes Jessica as her cousin. She enjoys being around her even if they're not biologically related. But now, it seemed like that 'like' is taking a different direction.

"Yoona, after you and my sister came, I began to have a different perspective in life. I was raised differently. Everything used to be just my world. But now, I have come out of my shell. I've opened my doors because of you and Krystal. So I want you to know that you are not just a cousin to me. You are also my bestfriend."

Seeing Jessica having a great time in Port Aventura helped Yoona forget about her heart's confusion. They took a lot of photos as a souvenir and as proofs of how happy Jessica has become after Yuri and Yoona came into her life. And after their adventure at the theme park, the three stayed at the Jungs' penthouse in Calella de Parafrugell.

"You told me before that Victoria came into my room when we slept together. Could it be that she reprimanded you for being with me so you returned to your room? And that telling me that we're grown-ups was just an excuse?" Jessica asked Yuri whom she asked to sing her a lullaby to help her sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter