Chapter 18

Captured By The Dance of Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri's brave act in the talk show made her and Jessica the most talked about couple in Spain and in other places that have heard about Yuri's romantic confession. It also added to Jessica's fame in the business industry and made her the most searched businesswoman on Google and other search engines by people who wanted to know how she looks like. Thanks to the university students who have a crush on Jessica and love to take pictures of her and post it on their blogs because the people who haven't seen her face were able to see her gorgeous physical appearance.

"Can I have your autograph?" Maite asked while placing a number of A4-sized stolen photos of Jessica on her desk after their class was dismissed.

Jessica furrowed her brows while checking the HD photos. "What are you going to do with these?" she asked her friend.

"I'm going to sell it to your fans. You're as popular as an artist now, Miss Jung."

"Tch. Miss Jung? Trying to woo me with the formality? No. I'm not going to sign it."

"Oh come on! Your fans will be willing to pay any amount for an autographed picture. I can use it to buy a present for my niece." 

Jessica cocked her head and glared at Maite who's showing an aegyo with her puppy eyes.

"Please?" she begged like a child asking her parents' permission. "Actually these photos are taken by your admirers and not me. They asked me to do them a huge favor by asking you to sign it because they're too shy to do it by themselves."

Jessica heaved out a sigh and took her marking pen to sign the photos. Maite squealed in joy and hugged Jessica when she thanked her before dashing out of the room with the photos in her hand. The abandoned friend was about to leave the classroom when her phone rang. It's Yuri.

"Hi, babe," Yuri said after Jessica swiped the green button. "Missed me?"

"You. Why did you keep on ignoring my calls after you made that interview?"

"I was busy dealing with our fans. More customers came to my restaurant after my guesting in that talk show."

"Tch. You were able to bear not hearing my angelic voice for a week?"

"Of course not. In all honesty I missed your voice. Are you done with class?"

"Yeah. I'll proceed to the office once my driver arrive. Why?"

"Can I pick you up? And...can you not go to work today? Let's watch a concert. One of my favorite international band will be having a concert later today. I already bought our tickets for the show."

"Wait. You're here in Barcelona?" The thought of seeing Yuri sooner made Jessica feel excited.

"Yes babe. That's right. So, can I pick you up my princess? I bought a car. I drove all the way from Madrid so that I can see you and drive us to the concert venue."

"Yes, yes. I'll wait at the school entrance."

"Okay. See you soon. I love you."

Jessica internally screamed after hearing those sweet words. "I love you too," she said before ending the call.

The students Jessica met along the way to the school entrance giggled like fanboys and fangirls when Jessica smiled after they greeted her. It's her presence that made them eager to attend classes and feel proud of their university. So when she's not around because of work-related overseas travels, the students feel like their day is incomplete.

Jessica was busy texting her secretary that she will not be able to go to work today when an ear-piercing screams of students gather

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter