Chapter 4

Captured By The Dance of Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Jessica was done taking a bath, she called Yuri in to help her go to her bedroom. Yuri was stunned when she saw the heiress standing on the tiled floor while grabing on the cabinet for support. She looks y with her disheveled wet hair.

"Did I give you the permission to stare at me like that?" Jessica asked that snapped Yuri out of her trance after her gaze traveled from Jessica's attractive face down to her slim legs.

"Y-You can stand?"

"What kind of stupid question is that? Is this not called standing?"

Yuri smiled. Jessica got a cute sense of humor. "I wasn't informed that you can manage to stand."

"It's because I never told anyone about it. Furthermore, I've just been able to do it recently. Are we really going out today?"

"Yes. Yoona is coming with us."

"Yoona? Why her?"

"Because she's the one who came up with this idea. It's her way of making up for what she did to you."

"O-Okay. Where's my wheelchair? I wanna go back to my bedroom."

"I can carry you back there."

"No. I want my wheelchair."

"Okay."

After breakfast, Yoona entered Jessica's room together with her maid. "H-Hi, Jessica," she greeted with an obvious awkwardness.

"Hi," the other replied nonchalantly.

"Maria is here to pack some of your stuffs needed for our two days trip."

"Okay."

"You look beautiful today."

"Thanks. And thank you too for convincing Krystal to bring me downtown."

"It's nothing. You've been stuck here for so long so I thought it's better for you to go out to see and meet other people. And by the way...I'm sorry again for what I did last week."

"It's okay. I forgot about it."

"So...does it mean we're back to being friends?"

"I think so."

The first place the three visited was the famous Sagrada Familia Church where Jessica enjoyed watching Sardana. After that they visited the establishments in Eixample that are controlled by AB Conglomerate. They also ate lunch and watched movies at Maremagnum before they spent the rest of the afternoon shopping for new clothes and accessories. Later that day they checked in at Hotel Arts and ate dinner at their double bedroom master's suite.

"Did you enjoy your trip, Sica?" Yoona asked.

"I did. Thanks to the both of you. It was a really refreshing experience. Tomorrow, can we visit the Convent of the Teresians?I miss that place. I used to go there with my mom since I was a kid."

"It's fine with us. You can suggest anywhere you want to go."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter