Chapter 16

Captured By The Dance of Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By going to different places Yuri mentioned to be Krystal's favorite, Jessica had a sense of connection to her sister. It was like having her by her side, laughing and talking about how great it is to visit such places with a loving sister by her side. And another reason that made Jessica enjoy her travels was her one and only Kwon Yuri. She felt good in experiencing different cultures with the woman she loves. 

"I had fun. It's the best vacation I ever had," Jessica said when they arrived at her mansion in Barcelona after a month long escapade. "Thank you so much for everything, Yuri."

"You don't need to thank me, Jess. I didn't do much."

Jessica shook her head in disagreement with her lover's reply. "No. You did," she strictly emphasized. "By accompanying me to the places Krystal unnie loves, you introduced me to my sister. You made feel her presence. You made me feel like she's standing in front of me and beaming a bright smile. And by being with me...you made me happy. I wish I could stop the clock from ticking so that tomorrow won't come wherein you'll have to leave and go back to work in Madrid. But I know that it can't be helped. We're much busier now than before so separation becomes a necessity."

Yuri cupped her lover's face and leaned forward until their foreheads pressed. "At least now our separation won't be because of a lie or heartbreak," she said to comfort her lover. "I'll always find time to be with you, Jess. So don't keep yourself too busy so that we can meet okay?"

Jessica cackled and placed her hands on Yuri's waist to bring her body closer. "It's a hard thing to do since I'm managing a huge company. But since it's you who asked me such favor then I will try," she said before placing a small kiss on Yuri's soft lips. "I love you so much Kwon Yuri."

The taller girl closed her to feel those sweet words wrapping her soul. "It feels so good to hear you say those magic words. It flutters my heart all the time."

"Really? Well, lucky for you because this pretty young woman won't get tired of saying it again and again. It will be an honor to grace your ears with such music of my soul."

"Are you really gonna do that if I'll ask?"

"Of course. Wanna try me?"

Yuri smiled and nodded. "Yes, please."

Jessica inhaled deeply. And with eyes sparkling with joy, she repeatedly confessed her love until Yuri silenced her with a passionate kiss.

"You know what, I don't like ruining precious moments but this calls for an exemption," the couple heard someone say which interrupted their lip-lock. They looked around them and saw Yoona at the second floor. "Your rooms are up here lovebirds. It's better to eat each other in the confines of your room than down there."

Yuri awkwardly wiped her lipstick stains while Jessica looked unfazed. She ascended the spiral staircase to meet Yoona and give her a welcome hug. "What are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me you're coming?" Jessica asked in her cute English accent.

"It won't be called a surprise if I told you beforehand. So...you and Yuri are now officially dating huh?" Jessica smiled in response and bobbed her head. "That's great. You two love each other so much so you deserve to be together...again." Yoona placed a particular emphasis on the last word while smiling brightly at Yuri who's standing behind her lover.

To show her hospitality to her surprise guest, Jessica volunteered to be the "chef of the night". It was a rare time for the servants to see their boss keeping her hands busy at the kitchen. She does things professionally which is a contrary to her looks that suggest she isn't someone who cooks. Yoona and Yuri didn''t let this rare opportunity to slip so they sat at the kitchen island and watched the busy gorgeous "chef" preparing their dinner. Their faces looked like they were dreaming while beaming a wide grin to the girl they often served with an appetizing meal during the time their lives revolved in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter