Chapter 3

Captured By The Dance of Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fake Krystal was standing at the terrace garden and watching the beautiful landscape when Yoona approached her and introduced herself.

"And I'm Krystal, Jessica's sister to a different mother."

"I know the story about that. So, have you seen her? Were you able to talk to your sister?"

"Yes. She doesn't like me."

"It's kind of expected since she had just met you. But don't worry. She'll get used to having you around."

"I heard it's also your first time here."

"Yeah. I'm born and raised in Korea. After eight years my mother filed a divorce and settled here. Where's your mother? Why is she not with you?"

"Why would she go with me when this place is filled with memories of her lover?"

Yoona mentally slapped herself for forgetting that. "Yeah, you're right. Sorry I asked."

"How about you? Is Jessica treating you nicely?"

"She used to. We're currently not in good terms because I pulled a prank on her. She prohibited me from entering her room and that house over there. Do you know that she's the only one who can access that place? She allowed me before but after the prank she wouldn't let me in again."

"What's inside that house?"

"Her mother's Rose Garden. Jessica visits that place everyday at three o'clock. Where are you going?"

"To your mother's room. Among the people here she's the one who knows Jessica very well. Thanks for what you shared about my sister. See you around, Yoona."

Victoria was busy reading some files at her study when the girl she asked to pose as Jessica's sister came.

"How was your breakfast with her, Yuri? Did Jessica talk to you?"

"A little."

"Will you be able to earn her trust?"

"I will because I need to."

"Good. I trust that you will do your job properly. As soon as possible I want you to be able to bring her to a place where people will think that her death is just because of an accident."

"I have a doubt with that plan. People will not be convinced that a certain crippled girl went to a dangerous place. They are not going to buy that story."

"So does it mean that you agree with my first plan? That you will poison her?"

"I will kill her in my own way. You just have to wait."

After the girl named Yuri left, Carlotta arrived. "Where did you get that girl? I still remember you telling me that Krystal Jung is already dead. So who is that imposter?"

"She's the cousin of the real Krystal. Her mother is Paloma's sister who is currently in the ICU. Her father is dead who was once a criminal so Yuri stays with Paloma. She and Krystal have quite a resemblance and even have the same personalities."

"How did you convince her? She's only twenty-one."

"Yuri's just as bad as her father. She even agreed to kill Jessica."

"Really? Like father, like daughter huh? So...when can we expect Jessica's death?"

"Just wait patiently, Carlotta. I didn't give a deadline but I can sense that time will be coming soon. And once Yuri's done making Krystal's will, I'm goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter