Of Date and Trouble 2

My Popular Girl [DROPPED]

Yo! I didn't expect to update earlier, but.. well..

Thanks for reading and commenting! Enjoy!

--------

 

"Bring it on, jerks."

 

Sana get herself ready, she put down her bag carefully behind, because she doesn't want anything hinder her fight. Then she walk forward and take a fighting stance, earning her some mocking laughters from the thugs.

The silverhaired girl doesn't give a damn and just stay focused.

 

"What? She think she can beat us? Is she crazy or what?!" 

 

"Did she thinks she is some sort of kungfu panda or something?"

 

"Ohh, so scaary~"

 

"Hey, it's not Kungfu Panda, it is kungfu squirrel~"

 

The leader spoke again, and move closer to the serious Sana. "Look, you better give up and we won't hurt you-" But before the spiky haired guy finish his words, Sana already kick his body and sent him flying to the nearest trash can with a loud thud. The boy didn't move because he already fainted.

 

Everybody gasped in horror. Including Mina, who doesn't even understand what just happened. Her jaw keep dropped as she sees the older girl action from behind Sana's back.

 

"B-boys, get her!" As one of them, who hold higher position than the rest of them shout, the thugs begin to surround Sana but still hesitate to attack her because the scary and killing vibes that given by the silverhaired one. They keep some safe distance, because they kinda feels intimidated.

 

"Four versus one, against a girl?" Sana smirked thus provoke the thugs. "You guys don't even have a bit of shame, do you? Maybe you should just wear skirt and do some make up."

 

The second of command in the thugs feel his pride is mocked by Sana and demand from behind for his underlings to hit the silverhaired girl. "Just kill her already, i don't ing care anymore!!"

 

"Uoooo!"

 

The jerks begins to attack Sana almost simultaneously. But their punches and kicks didn't connect, as Sana swiftly move around avoiding their hits. Like a river, the silverhaired girl move efficiently and doesn't do any waste movement.

 

Another random punch came from behind, but she succeedly dodge and perform an overhead kick making the culprit instantly faint. His friend feels angry and charging forward only to see his arms twisted and his body threw by Sana to the ground with some broken ribs as the sound of cracking can be heard.

 

Two down.

 

Seeing their friends down, the remaining two underlings, decided to attack at the same time. "How dare youu!!!"

 

They thought that if two of them attacked together, Sana will having a hard time fighting them. But unfortunately, Sana has already faced that kind of things many times back on her training days. So the fighter girl did her combo to anticipated the thugs plan. 

 

When the two hits came from her left and right side, Sana duck her head so the punches only hit thin air. As the opponents lose their momentum, she turned her body to the left and kicked the thug with her knee on the head. She doesn't stop there and quickly jumped with a 360 degrees spin to do the famous 540 kick which landed on the head of another underling.

 

Her moves were so fast, making the two thugs can't comprehend and instantly down with their consciousness lost at the same time.

 

Seeing the monster girl action's made the second in command shivers. He knows that he can't beat her with fair fight. So, he took out a knife from his pocket and charged forward to the silverhaired girl back. "You !! Die!!!"

 

"Wha-"

 

The fighter girl quickly evade the knife, and it only grazed her side stomach, luckily. Gritting her teeth, Sana managed to punch the jerk hard and knock him out for good.

 

"Uh, damn." She hissed in pain when she feels bloods coming out from her grazed skin. "Nice, i got more scars to collect.."

 

Mina who was awestruck earlier, finally got her senses back and quickly go to her crush. "U-unnie, are you okay?!" She asked worriedly, and when sees some bloods coming out from her goddess, she can't help but panic. "Oh my god! Let's do something about your wounds first!"

 

"Oh, i'm okay. No need to panic-"

 

"Let's go to that bench first! I'll clean up your wounds!"

 

Sana feels her cheeks heating up as the younger girl wrap her arm around her body while helping Sana to walk, eventhough the older one is perfectly okay to walk by herself. Seeing Mina so determined to help her, she didn't have have the heart to refuse the redhaired girl request. 

 

"O-okay, if you say so.."

-----

 

"Let's remove your uniform first."

 

Mina said to her goddess after they walk to the nearest bench, ignoring the six unconscious thugs that scattered near the alley.

 

She was so scared earlier when some boys suddenly attacked her beloved senior. Mina afraid that her favorite girl will hurt. But to her surprise, Sana beat them in no times with no sweat. The older girl was so fierce and strong despite her frail looking body.

 

And.. Sana looked so hot and mesmerizing when she was in her fighting mode. Mina can't help but fall for her, over and over again. Her fangirl side almost take over but she finally realized that it's not time for unnecessary things. She needs to take care of the wounds.

She took out the medic kits from her bag which she always brought in case she, the clumsy girl, tripped and hurt herself.

 

"B-but, Mina-chan..I.."

 

"No but." Mina instantly interupted Sana and remove the older girl uniform quickly, leaving Sana only with her sport bra. Fortunately there is no one passing by, so Mina could focused to treat the wounds. She gasped when some nasty looking old scars showed up on Sana perfectly toned abs. The scars are so severe and made Mina wondering how Sana got it. "W-who did this to you?"

 

"Uh.. it was from my training days."

 

Training. What kind of training that left some severe scars like these? Is this the reason why she was never changed clothes with her friends in the changing room together? What kind of jerk is the person that hurt her?

 

Mina's head was full of question. Her crush is so damn mysterious, with her fighting ability and these scars. Sana definitely have some terrible past and need to conceal it from anyone who close to her. She somehow feels sad, not knowing much about her loved one. Mina really want to know the older girl secrets but she will wait for the time when Sana ready to tell her by herself.

 

"Is it that ugly?" The older girl suddenly asked Mina. Maybe the other girl notices the sad expression of the redhaired one, and she thought that Mina felt disgusted by the scars. "I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable.."

 

Mina quickly shook her head. "No! I just feel sad that i don't know much about you, unnie." She crouched in front of Sana and begin to treat the wounds. Luckily, it's not deep and the older girl doesn't need to see some doctor to stitch up the wounds. 

 

"You're so weird, Mina-chan~" 

 

Sana giggles made Mina quickly look up to her face. "W-why is that?"

 

"Well.. i don't know. You're weird and that's the final~"

 

"Yah! Unnie~"

 

The mood between the two became lighter because Mina keeps telling some jokes. But the girl fails as usual, making Sana giggles at her awkwardness.

And after some minutes, the treament came to end when Mina wraps the bandage around Sana's stomach area. She then gently kissed the wound location, making Sana blushed hard. "There, i just give you a get well soon kiss and you will be fine in no time~"

 

"T-thanks.." 

 

"Okay, let's keep going~" Mina chirped happily and took Sana hand to hold. "We better go before your dorm get closed, unnie~" 

 

"W-wait, let me wear my uniform first!"

 

------

 

"Momo~"

 

"..."

 

"Hey, why did you ignore me~"

 

"..."

 

Jeongyeon is trying hard to catch her lover attention. She doesn't know why Momo act like this since the school ended. Okay, maybe she knows the reason. Maybe the blonde girl was jealous, no, the blondie definitely got jealous. 

She was receiving love confession as usual, eventhough the students know that the tall handsome girl already has a girlfriend named Momo. But, some of Jeongyeon fans still confessed to her.

So, there is this one girl named Eunji that confessed to her, and Jeongyeon immediately reject as usual. But the girl suddenly kiss the taller girl cheeks, when she saw Momo walked toward their direction. The action made the blondie quickly walk away to the other direction.

 

"I'm sorry, Momo-ah.. I only love you, you know.."

 

"..."

 

 She sighs. Momo always do the silent treatment toward her if she feel jealous. She won't talk to Jeongyeon for almost two days, usually. She already accept the fate when suddenly..

 

GRUMBLE.

 

"Jeongie.. i'm hungry." Momo suddenly stop and spoke with a tint of blush on her face.

 

Jeongyeon face immediately lit up. "Thanks god, she's not mad!"

 

"Okay, let's go, babe!"

 

They intertwined their hands and went to Jeongyeon house with a big smile plastered on their own face.