Tzuyu Diary : One

My Popular Girl [DROPPED]

Hey, guys~ I decided to write bonus story which is called Tzuyu Diary! 

It will tell the events happened in the story and the relation, from Tzuyu POV. Of course it's kinda different because it's cute maknae that we are talking about! Anyway, i'll be very thankful if you read the bonus chapter! 

Enjoy!

 

------------------------------------------

 

2016-April-xx

 

Dear diary,

It's me Chou Tzuyu, again. My hobbies are reading, and collecting Yoda figurine- Well.. it's not necessary to write, right?

As usual, i'll write dairy for this semester too. Ah maybe it's not a diary, more like daily notes. I mean, i just want to write something everyday, you know, being productive. I'll write about what's happening in the school.

 

Who knows that someday this note will bring some peace in the world? :p

Well, writing this kindo things has been my routines since kindergarten, i think? *chuckle*

If someone see my room, maybe they will be very surprised when seeing some books with 'diary' tag on it.*laugh*

Anyway, let's move to the point.

 

Today, i am officially enrolled at Seoul International School. You know, that famous school with the best education in Korea. I often hear that even the celebrities study here. Isn't that very cool?! And i get to be on the same school as Sana Unnie!

Oh right. I haven't tell you about her! I'll tell with my new acrostic poem!

 

Sana Minatozaki is her name.

A cool and perfect person!

N-n..Never whining and always smiling!

A..A...A..igoo, i forget~

 

Sorry for the lame poem.. (I am still learning, duibuqi~ :p)

 

How i met her? Well..

It was almost two year ago.. when my family just moved from Taiwan to South Korea. Well.. because my family business decided to built the Headquarter Office in this country. At that time i'm still a tall and cute middle schooler~

We found her working as a part timer near our new house. She has this radiant smile and charming aura surrounding her. At first i thought she was an angel or something.. hehe..

So, my father took interest on her and she became our house assistant. Eventually we become closer because her kind personality that make our family comfortable around her. She taught me Korean, because she surprisingly know Chinese language! When i asked her, she said that she had a Chinese teacher taught her.

Sana unnie is like my only sister, because i'm the only child of my parents. She always gladly help me doing my homework and she has been protected me until now. Eventhough she looks like a weak squirrel but her fighting skill are no joke! Unnie said that she was once a streetfighter. She compete in street fighting so she could eat and survive in the Seoul because her parents were already dead and she doesn't have any relatives in Korea. (She is from Japan). What a strong girl, right?

My father told her to continue her study and not to worry about the education fees but she refused.. and you know what? She got the full scholarship at the Seoul High! And the rest is history...

 

Back to my day,

So today Sana unnie fetch me up and we go to the school together. She explain the places around the school and immediately ask me to join the student council together, because she is the new president and need her staff.

As expected of my unnie, she have so many admirer in the school! Everybody in the school knows her as the perfect and humble sunbae. Boys and girls are dying to date her, can you believe it?!

Okay, i will try to become like her too! Maybe i'll get myself a cute girlfriend? :p

 

My first day ended up when i finished with the introduction between the student council member. I get to know a wise sunbae named Jihyo, the annoying brat with green hair, Chaeyoung and some good sunbaes.

Not a bad start, right?

---

2016-April-xx

 

Yo yo yo yo~ 

I'm back diary..

 

Sorry for not writing you for some days, eh wait. I haven't been writing you for two weeks! o.O

Gosh, sowrry~ I kinda stuck with school stuffs, and become a secretary isn't an easy task i tell you.. Sigh..

Being a high schooler surely hard...>.< Despite the hectic schedule, we must always do the best if we still want to enroll in this prestigious school! Everyone seems very smart, even the Ms. Eagle Dance, Dahyun unexpectedly got some high score..

Seriously, i thought that she was only good at joking and teasing me.. sigh. I guess we can't judge people by their outer appearance.

Ah, about Dahyun, i don't know why my heart beating faster whenever she playfully threw a wink to me or when she play with my fingers..or when she offered to share the umbrella with her..

If i watch closely, she have a cute face. I don't know why but she always caught me staring at her. I swear it was all unintentional!

Oh god.. what should i do? She really makes me confused! x_x

 

Enough about the ramblings!

Anyway, there's something wrong with Sana unnie. She always giggling when she is alone..  and she always check her phone. I don't what happen to her, but I know that ever since that redhaired sunbaenim named Mina arrived at our school, unnie began to act that way..

I must investigate this matter thoroughly-

 

--

 

"What are you doing, Chewy?"

 

I hurriedly close my dairy when Sana unnie appear. Damn, i forgot that i still in the student council office. 

 

"Ah, n-nothing, unnie.."

 

She stared with disbelief. "Really?"

 

"I just writing about the council plan for next week, unnie." I smoothily lied. Luckily she believe me and nods. "Who are you texting?"

 

"Oh, it's Mina-chan. She is just being soo funny~"

 

She replied with her eyes glued to the phone. I glanced at her weird behaviour. Unnie was never interested with technology. "Wow, since when you have her number? That's quiet fast.."

 

"Um.. some days ago. I asked her."

 

I finally know what happened between those two. Unnie is a bit dense with the love things, it makes really want to . "Ah~ Someone is in love, i see~"

 

Her face suddenly becoming red and she try to hide it with her palms. Aish, my unnie is so cute~

 

"I-i don't know what are you talking about.."

 

Eventhough she always acts like a cool and perfect guy, sometimes she could become more feminime than any girl i ever met. I pinch her cheeks and hug her. "Ahaha~ don't worry unnie. I'll support you whatever happens." She nods shyly. "Have you already make some moves?"

 

"What moves?" She stared confusedly. See.. she really are hopeless if it comes to love. "I don't understand.."

 

"Okay, i will help you to get your girl, unnie."

 

"Really?" I nods and she hug me tightly. "Thank you, little sister~"

 

"Don't mention it~"

 

She glanced at her wristwatch and release the hug. "Aigoo~ I have to deliver this letter to Ms.Hwang. I'll be back~" She hurriedly left me and dissapear from the hallway. I better finish my dairy first.

 

--

 

I decided to help unnie to get her crush! Isn't that cool? I am like a cupid, right? ^-^

I hope that Mina sunbaenim will give unnie chance and they will live happily ever after XD

Fighting, unnie!

Sooo.. see ya later, dairy! xoxo

-CZ-

 

 

It's about time. I finally got to help my sister!