Lost and Found

My Popular Girl [DROPPED]

"Momo-chan, come here for a second."

 

Myoui Residence is quiet as usual but the atmosfer around the house seems very deadly for Momo because of a certain redheaded girl.

As for Mina, she feels thankful that their parents aren't home yet. She could finish this faster.

 

"Uh.. i need to do my homework, neechan.." The blondie replied while stuttering.

 

"M-o-m-o. I said we need to. Talk. Right now."

 

Hearing the cold tone from her sister, Momo couldn't do anything. She no longer could avoided her sister wrath and sit across Mina. "O-okay."

 

"So.. let's get straight to the point." Mina said seriously. "Because of you, i don't get to know my goddess name."

 

"Uh.. yes. Sorry.."

 

Mina shook her head furiously. "No, that won't do. I want you to take the responsibility for your action."

 

"Whaat?! Come on. It's just a freakin name, sis!" The younger of the two showing her disagreement.

 

"Don't you know it's an important thing to me, huh!" Mina faked a tear and act crazy. "It's making me suffer, Momo! A life or death situation!"

 

Momo rolled her eyes. "There she goes again.."

 

"I don't care if you agree or not, you must help me find that girl and that's the final."

 

"The hell? I'm not gonna do that stupid stuffs. I have more important things to do." Mina just smirked evilly, making Momo a little bit scared. "Uh.. What's with that ugly smile?"

 

"Well.. I think i'd better show Jeongyeon this picture.."

 

Mina flashed a small picture that she secretly took wih her phone yesterday. The picture contain a blonde girl who was busy kissing a big photo of a charming short haired girl.

 

As the younger one sees the picture, her body went stiff.

 

"W-when did you.. argh, fine." Momo immediately give in. Her sister could be very cunning and cruel sometimes and she knows that she can't win against Mina. "Screw you, evil witch."

 

"The deal is sealed and thanks for your cooperation~"

 

--------

 

The School. The following day, after school time.

 

"What should i do now!"

 

Mina was desperately shout to nowhere. She has been asking and searching around the entire school yet she found no clue about her goddess whereabout. Everyone was keep misleading her.

 

The first event : Someone from the junior section said that the silver haired one can be found in the janitor room. It turned out that the junior means was a mop. Mina could only sulk in corner while Momo and Jeongyeon laughed at her.

 

The second one : Mina finally got a clue from her Math Teacher, Mrs. Han. She said that she met a silverhaired girl near the school gate. Mina didn't waste any moment, and went to the school gate. Her morale dropped drastically as she only saw a silver haired female dog near the gate. Once again, Jeongyeon and Momo laughed at her. More louder than before.

 

And after that, she keep searching until school time is over.

 

"I need to go first. I still have club activity to do." Momo said suddenly breaking the silence. "Bye,  sis, and see ya tomorrow, Jeongyeon ‘oppa’~

 

"Hey, i'm a girl, dammit."

 

Mina could see that Jeongyeon face turned red. She finally understood what’s going on between the two.

 

“Just confess already, stupid.”

 

That statement made the taller one panic. “W-what are you saying, I don’t like her..” Mina only stared with disbelief at her for some minutes. Jeongyeon finally give up and admit the fact. “Geez.. am I that obvious?”

 

“Yep. Clear like a blue sky. Anyway..” Mina’s turned to her friend side. “Can you just tell me about her already?!”

 

“Well, i think I should help you a bit.” Jeongyeon said, earning a bear hug from her red headed friend. “You should check out the Student Council.”

 

Student Council.

Wait, Mina remember that her crush said that she was with the Student Council. Oh gosh, she totally forgot about it. She should go there as soon as possible.

 

“Thanks, Jeongyeon. I’ll  go check their office!” Before Mina could turned around to the Student Council Office direction, a sweet voice halt her step.

 

“Jeongyeon-ah?”

 

That angelic voice. Mina can feel that her heartbeat start beating faster, and she can’t move nor even speak. Just like that time when she met the silver haired beauty.

 

“Oh, hey Sunbae!” Jeongyeon said all smiling.

 

The President raised her eyebrows and pointed toward Mina back. “Is your friend okay? She seems doesn’t move a bit?”

 

Jeongyeon glanced to the petrified Mina and decided to help her friend a bit. “Oh, she’s okay. Anyway..” The shorthaired girl spun Mina to face the sunbae. “This is Myoui Mina, my friend.”

 

The moment Mina saw the president’s face, Mina's state a little bit better from before. But her face still reddish and can't speak clearly. “A-a-a..”

 

“Are you okay?” The silver haired one come closer and pat Mina’s head. The action made the latter panic and can't think. "Do you want to go to see a doctor?"

 

Mina can't handle it anymore. The red haired girl can’t do anything as everything around her went black.

--------------------------------

“Hmm.. where am i?”

 

Mina wondering as she scan through the white room. Her nose perked up when a familiar scent kick in.

She can't believe her eyes, 

 

There, her silverhaired goddess, all perfect and beautiful, with a cup of tea on her hand, smiling to her. "Ah, you're already awake."

 

"A-ah, yeah." 

 

"Drink this. You will feel better," The older one of the two offers the tea.

 

Mina nods and took the drink. She really try her best to stay composed, despite the movement of the butterflies on her stomach when she accidentally touch her goddess hand. "T-thanks."

 

"You were suddenly fainted. I was so scared that something happened to you, Mina-ssi." The silverhaired one beams a relieved smile. "But, i'm glad it's all okay now."

 

Mina's squaled hard inside. She can't say anything because she is busy surpressing her feelings. Her minds too, filled with joy, because the beautiful girl knows her name.

 

 

"So.. are you already grow accustomed to the new school?"

 

"Yeah. The school's nice and not too strict." Mina answer might be short and cold, but she only can answer that long. It's all because of the nervousness she got. Still, the smiles of her goddess is not dissappearing.

 

"I see.. well. If you ever need helps about anything, i'll gladly help you." The sunbae shows her bright and shining smile again. "Just come to the Student Council's room anytime."

 

She must really love to smile, Mina thought. The redhaired one replied with short answer. "Thank you, sunbae.."

 

"Ah, sorry but i have to go first." The silverhaired goddess took a glance on the clock, and get up from her seat. "Don't forget to eat anymore, Myoui Mina."

 

The older girl is already going to her office, it seems.

Mina doesn't move even for a bit, as she realize that she still doesn't know that girl name. She cursed herself again for being a stupid person on the moment."Stupid Mina! Why the hell did you miss the chance to know her!"

 

Just when she lost hopes, the infirmary door opened again, revealing a stunning girl with silver hair.

 

"Ah, i forgot to introduce myself." The goddess said and smiles again. "Minatozaki Sana."