Breaking the Wall

My Popular Girl [DROPPED]

Hey, guys! I'm sorry for the late update, i kinda stuck with some activity so.. yeah. Anyway, thank you for the people who still reads this fic. You guys are great.

Enjoy!

 

 

--------

"Girls.. what should i do? I kissed Sana unnie last night!"

 

Mina opens an emergency meeting. She had called her friends to the usual spot on school cafe, to discuss the important matter which happened last night. She needs her friend wise advices.

 

"Woah, nice one, Myoui." Jeongyeon smirked. "Soo.. how did her lips taste like? I bet it's strawberry flavour something."

 

"Wh-what.. i didn't kiss her lips." Mina answered with face flushed. "Not, yet.."

 

"Ooooohh.."

 

"So.. you only kissed her cheek?" Jihyo asked and Mina instantly nods. "Well.. i think it's still quiet an improvement."

 

Chaeyoung who was busy keeping her girlfriend hands away from harrasing her, spoke up. "Oh, nice move, unnie!" She want to give advice again but can't concentrate because Nayeon hands keep wandering on her face. "Uh.. Nayeon-honey, gimme some time. I need to talk to Mina unnie.."

 

The ice queen pouted cutely and finally give in. "Fine.."

 

The sunbaes gasped at the sight, well, except Jeongyeon. They know that the ice queen will absolutely kill somebody who calls her 'honey'. But, the shortie casually said the taboo word.. and not only that. Chaeyoung too has succesfully made the coldest girl in school acting all cute.

What a messed up situation, Mina thought.

 

Jeongyeon who sees the redheaded girl frowns, wiggling her eyebrows at her and muttered some unaudible voice. "Look at my disciple and her girl. Do not ever underestimate the Love expert, Yoo Jeongyeon~"

 

"Uh.. anyway.. i need some solutions here!" Mina decided to ignore the cheeky shorthaired girl beside her. "Should i just confess or what?"

 

"Just kiss her! On the lips!" The greenhaired girl shout. "Like i did to my Nayeon~"

 

"Seriously, who invited this annoying, greenhaired person?" Mina rolled her eyes. She kinda regret her decision inviting Chaeng to her little meeting. Well, the shortie is kinda weird to her.

 

"It's you, unnie!"

 

"Hey, don't call my baby annoying, redhead!" Nayeon suddenly glared at Mina. The two of them was engaged in staring contest when Jeongyeon has to abruptly pull Mina stop the intense situation.

 

"Hey, no fighting, girls. Mina, we need to solve your problem." Mina just sigh defeatedly. Jeongyeon looks for her other redhaired friend. "Jihyo, we need your idea since Mina here doesn't believe the love expert err..  i mean my advices."

 

Jihyo, being the most normal person in Mina's group, voiced her thought. "I think you better ask her for a date first. Building some romantic feel, you know. Every girl deserves some nice and unforgettable dates."

 

"So..?"

 

Seeing Mina dumb reaction made Jihyo sighs. "I mean, give her some more time to know you on the dates and after that you can confess."

 

The girls nodded eagerly. They want to quickly end this not so important meet and go back to their usual routine. It's not like they hate Mina or something, but they need some free time for themselves, too.

 

Mina understand that Jihyo advice is the best choice that she have now, so she better start the plan. "Okay.. so a date it is."

 

"Yeah. Can we go now?" The girls get up but before they could excused themselves, Mina stop them.

 

"Wait."

 

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes. "What now? I need to go back with everyone."

 

"I don't know how to ask a girl for a date..so.." The problematic girl just grinning dorkily. "Help me again, friends?"

 

Everyone rolled their eyes with a same thought occupied their minds.


Mina is so damn useless.

-----------------

 

After school hour.
 

 

"Unnie!"

 

A girl shout has succesfully made Sana halt her step and turned around. Seeing her cute and clumsy junior run toward her, she can't help but smile.

 

"Hey-" But before the older girl could finish her greeting, Mina suddenly tripped her foot, making Sana gasped then hurriedly catch the girl before she could fall. "You okay, Mina-chan?"

 

Now, the redhaired one is on Sana arms with their face close, separated only an inch apart. Sana could feel her face went redder as Mina's beautiful eyes locked with hers. She doesn't know why but her eyes can't stop staring at Mina's face.  

 

"A-aa thanks, unnie.." The sunbae can see that Mina's face become more cute as she blushed. "Uh.. I-i think we are too close.."

 

Sana finally realized their situation, and quickly stop holding Mina in her arms. "Ah, sorry.." The other girl just nods shyly while Sana find that is very cute.

 

She doesn't know why, but Mina has attracted her from the moment she found the redhaired girl crying near the soccer field, a couple week ago. It's like the redhead girl have something that grab Sana interest.

 

The older girl loves to see Mina clumsiness or her funny antics whenever she fool around with her friends and Sana doesn't know this strange feeling, and she need to figure it out alone.

 

"Uh.. unnie." Mina spoke, abruptly stop Sana from her deep thoughts."I-i want to ask something.."

 

"What is it, Mina-chan?" Sana replied in Japanese. Whenever they're alone, she always converse with their mother language because it make the two of them feels closer.

 

The younger one keep looking to the ground, as if it was the most interesting thing in the world and finally ask her sunbae. "Could you accompany me tomorrow? I want to buy some books but i don't know this area well. B-but it's okay if you can't-"

 

"I'd love to." Sana said, interrupting the younger one words earning a surprise look from Mina. "Meet me tomorrow at the front gate. After school, okay?"

 

"Wh-Okay!" Mina nods happily when her phones suddenly ring with a new message from her mom. She smack her head and decided to excuse herself.  "Uh, i need to go home asap. So.. see you tomorrow, unnie."

 

"Okaay~" Sana waved her hand as she sees her clumsy junior hurriedly run to the exit gate with smile on her face, not noticing the gate that hasn't been opened. "Hey, watch out-" By the time Sana could finish her warning, the redheaded girl has already hit the gate with a loud 'thud'.

 

"I'm okay! Don't worry!" The silverhaired one chuckles as she heard Mina's shout from afar. The latter continue her run like nothing ever happened.

 

Sana smile inwardly, because tomorrow she will have more time with her favorite junior and she could walk Mina home again.

 

Deep inside her minds.. she secretly hoped that the younger one will kiss her again with the beautiful lips of hers.

 

"Uh, unnie. Stop that smile. You look creepy." Sana turned around and sees her secretary appear with some reference books on her hands.

 

"Yah! Don't say that, Chewy~"

 

Tzuyu suddenly smirks. "So.. i heard someone has been asked to a date?"

 

"W-what? It's not a date!" Sana replied with a tint of blush on her face. "She is just gonna ask me to guide her around the neighborhood."

 

"Okay, okay. I got it." 

 

Sana looks around to find her members. "Hey, i didn't see the girls today. Where are they?" Well, they didn't show up at the student council room since this morning. She kinda missed her certain bubbly junior. "It's kinda weird when Chaeng didn't annoy me today."

 

"If you're looking for Chaeng. I saw Bunny-unnie dragged her to the bathroom earlier." Tzuyu answer nonchalantly. "Anyway, i have to put these books in the office. See ya~"

 

"B-bathroom?" Sana finally realize what will happen and stomp her feet in annoyance. "Ugh, i already said no making out in the school. That ert Nayeon!"

 

-----------