Little Brat

My Popular Girl [DROPPED]

"Seriously.. all of these papers slowly driving me crazy.."

 

Sana ruffles her hairs.

 

"I want to take a day off.."

 

She has been helping Mina with her study for the past week and now her tiredness increase as she preparing for the festival.

 

Yep, the school festival is coming, so she and her student council become more busier than ever.
The headmaster wants the event to be the most sophiscated thing in South Korea and it makes the silverhaired beauty carry big responsibility on her shoulder.

 

Plop.

 

"Unnie, Chaeyoung is!"

 

Sana hears the tall secretary panic voice. "Yes, what happen?"

 

"She.. she fainted!"

 

"Huh, whut?"

 

She glanced at Tzuyu direction and.. she is right, the troublemaker, Chaeng, fainted on the couch with wide open.

 

"President, what should we do to Chaeyoung?!"

 

"Should we bring her to the hospital?!"

 

"Noo.. we should tell Mrs. Taeyeon first!"

 

The other members panic voices can be heard by Sana. Before they could argue with each other, the silverhaired president calmly spoke.

 

"Calm down, everyone.."

 

Tzuyu shook her head in panic. "I-i can't.. what if she die.. that Ice princess will surely hunt us if anything happen to her Chaeyoung.."

 

Sana gulps. Nayeon is indeed scary, she definitely doesn't let it pass if anything ever happen to Chaeng, her beloved girlfriend.

 

"We should bury her body, before Nayeon unnie found her!" Jihyo who usually calm and composed, suddenly spit out a nonsense. Sana immediately flicks her forehead, making the latter back to her usual self.

 

"Calm down.. Inhale, exhale.." Everyone in the room stop panicking and followed their president instruction to calm.

 

"Now what was she doing to cause her unconscious like that?" The president try to stay calm and find the cause despite her slightly nervous feeling.

 

"I-i don't know! She was mumbling something and she suddenly fall.."

 

"What? How could she faints just like that-"

 

Snore.

 

Her words interrupted by a loud snoring sound coming from the short haired girl. Both of Tzuyu and Sana eyes widened.

 

Sana sighs as she realize that Chaeng isn't fainting.

 

"Geez.. what a brat. Making us worry over nothing.." Sana smiled and pats Chaeng head gently.

 

She doesn't blame her, they have been staying at school since yesterday, preparing the festival that will be held the next two days. Their faces look like zombies with their visible eyebags on the faces.

 

Sana sighs, before she told her member, "You guys should take some rest. We will meet here again after two hours."

 

"Hoorah!"

 

"Finally!"

 

"Praise the lord!"

 

Yep, that's should be enough. The other members smiled as they excused themselves from the room. She could see her subordinates being fetch by their own lovers.

Even her secretary, Tzuyu, was seen walking with a pale skinned girl who looks like a tofu.

 

"God.. i miss her."

 

Sana needs her favorite girl. Oh how she miss her lovely smile.

 

Just when she thought of Mina, a husky voice call her. A voice that feel so familiar to her.

 

"Honey~"

 

Sana look up to the source of voice. Her gloomy face changed instantly when her eyes meet with the redhaired girl.

 

Mina is in front of the council office, she miss her hardworking lover so much. She didn't waste any second and run toward Sana direction with the beautiful smile of hers.

 

"Hey, baby..NO-Watch out!"

 

Sana's warning was too late as she could see her clumsy girl slipped over some papers and roll around toward her direction.

 

"Hello, Ms. President.." Mina flashed her dorky smile when her girlfriend help her to stand.

 

"Aish.. can you be more aware of your surrounding? I don't wanna see you fall down everytime we meet."

 

"Sowrry.. Mina's sorry~ Mina is at fault.."

 

Sana clutch her right chest. Mina babytalk surely cute, because it made her heart skipped. "Stop that.."

 

"Whyy~ Sana, pweaase don't mad at Mina.."

 

"Y-yes.. now stop before my poor heart stop beating." Mina only pouted, but it didn't last long. She smiles as she feel the older girl lips on her cheek.

 

Sana pat her thigh, signaling the younger to sit on her lap. "Come here, Mina-chan."

 

Mina complied. She put her hands on the older girl neck."You smell good."

 

"Uh, thanks?"

 

"Gosh.. i really miss my Prince charming." Mina mumbles while she snuggle closer on Sana neck.

 

"W-who? Are you seeing someone else behind my back??"

 

Mina giggles. She feel jealously in Sana's eyes and she find it cute. "Hmm.. maybe yes? Maybe no?"

 

"Yah! How dare you! What did i do wrong-" Mina silenced her rambling with a short kiss on the lips.

 

Their very first kiss. And Sana totally didn't expect that.

 

"Strawberries.."

 

"Did you say something, hon?" Mina asked because she didn't hear Sana clearly.

 

Sana touch her lips. She still can fell the taste of strawberry flavour that came from Mina's lips gloss. How could Mina acts like it was no big deal, when it was their very first kiss? "Uh nothing.."

 

"Are you jealous?"

 

Sana doesn't know that Mina heart is beating faster when the latter realize that she just kissed her on the lips.

But, the redhaired girl could hide it well.

 

"O-of course not!"

 

"You should've known.. you are the one and only prince charming of mine, honey."

 

Hearing the younger girl answer, Sana pouts cutely. "I thought i was a princess not the prince?" Eventhough she is a bit manly, she is still girl at heart and she prefer to be princess more than prince.

 

Mina pinches her cheeks because Sana is so cute right now. "You suit prince more~ and it's even better than the peasant, you should be thankful."

 

"Can we stop talking about this silly prince-peasants things.. i prefer hearing about your day."

 

Mina chuckles."Hmmm.. okay. Today i get-"

 

"Wait.. let me guess first. You were kicked out from the class as usual, right?" Mina nods happily and Sana let out a sigh. How could she feel happy when she was being kicked out? "Princess.. you should pay attention to your teacher more. Focus on your study.."

 

"I can't!"

 

"And.. why is that?"

 

"Because.."

 

"Because what?"

 

"Because your angelic face kept appearing in my head~ How can i focus?" Sana blushed at her lover cheesy statement. She hit Mina's arms repeatedly, making the latter giggles again. "Aww.. my angel is blushing~"

 

"Yah! When did you become such a cheesy person?"

 

"Hmm, i wonder.."

 

"Seriously, who taught you?" Sana said while her redhaired girl head. "It must be Jeongyeon influence? That flirt.."

 

"Nah, i learn it from the master."

 

Sana furrowed her eyebrows. "And who is the master?"

 

"It's you, silly~"

 

"M-me?! I don't even know how to properly ask you to a date at first.."

 

"You just don't realize it~ I mean, you are Minatozaki Sana, the natural chick magnet."

 

Sana stutters. She still thought that she only a regular scholar student. "W-what makes you think like that?"

 

Mina laughs as Sana's mouth widened. Her girlfriend is kinda dense. How could Sana still doesn't know that almost everyone in the school have a crush on her. Mina thinks that side of her is cute.

 

Well, Sana is always cute on her eyes no matter what she does.

 

"Aish.. forget that. Anyway, how about the festival preparation?" Mina Sana cheek gently. The latter sighs and smile at the girl who sat in her laps.

 

"Don't worry, it's all good. We still need the headmaster final approval, though."

 

Mina feels so proud yet worry at the same time.

Her girlfriend must be working her off, because she could see the big eyebags on her face. Sana was always like that. She always give her best effort at everything she does. Mina wrapped her arms on the older girl waist before she kiss Sana forehead. "My angel did great."

 

"Hmm.. thanks, love." Sana hums as she close her eyes. She feels so safe in Mina warm hug. After some seconds, Sana opens her eyes.

 

Then their eyes met.

 

Sana lost on Mina's mesmerizing gaze.

Mina too, trapped on Sana's strong and lovely orbs.

The two girls feel that something invisible pulling them closer to each other.

 

Closer.. and closer.

 

Now they can feel their own breathing. They instinctively closed their eyes as their lips move forward..

 

Shutter.

 

"Oops.."

 

But before they could feel their own lips, a loud camera sound interrupt the lovers. Sana and Mina quickly turned their head, and found a short haired brat with her phone pointed toward their direction.

 

"Whoa great picture. Now if you excuse me~" The troublemaker wiggle her eyebrows one last time, before making her way to the exit with a yell of hatred coming from an angry Myoui Mina. 

 

"Chaeng, you little rascal!"

________

Yo~ i am back after some days... finally.

Sorry for the lateeeeeee update.

Thanks for the loves! Cya~