In Search for Love

My Popular Girl [DROPPED]

"Move your asses, kids!"

 

 

Class 2-C , Mina's class, is having a gym class right now. The students are desperately running around the school field, fearing that the strict teacher would do something worse than a nightmare to them if they stopped even for a second. The gym teacher, Mr.Kim, is feared by all of the students in Seoul International School because his antics and punishments. The only one who doesn't give it a damn, is only Myoui Mina The Great.

 

The red haired one doesn't even care about that. Her minds wander around, as she thinks about the silver haired beauty who always occupied her mind for the past two days. "Geez, she's so perfect~"

 

 

That memorable event was happened a couple of days ago, yet she still doesn't know her so called goddess name. Well, she could have asked her name that day, but Momo came with a shorthaired girl and suddenly, drag her without giving Mina a chance to know the mysterious beauty. What a good way to ruin someone precious moment.
 

 

"That stupid lil' sister!" She unconsciously said to no one. Now, she needs to think of a way to meet her crush again. But, it's gonna take a while, because this school is so big and have too many students.
 

 

"Hey, move your , Myoui!"
 

 

Mina was so focused in her thought about 'how to meet the crush again' and doesn't notice that the scary teacher has already on her right side.
 

 

"Myoui, are you deaf or really deaf?!"
 

 

"Shuddup, i can't concetrate, baldy!" Mina burst out suddenly. A moment later she regrets her action, as she could see the twitching eyebrow of Mr.Kim.

Looks like she really got on his nerves. "Uh, hello, Mr. Kim. What a nice weather, right?"

 

 

 

"Myoui, 10 extra lap for you and meet me on my office later!!"
 

-----------

 

 

"I'm so dead tired..

 

 

Mina just finished her punishment run. She decided to take a short break under a big tree near the soccer field, before she heads toward Mr. Kim office. The big tree has become her favorite spot. It's secluded and not many people like to spend their time around here.

 

Just when she rested her head, a girl suddenly appear from nowhere.

 

 

"Yo, Minaswann."

 

 

Mina knows the girl. She was the shorthaired girl that Momo brought that time when Mina lost in school. Her classmate, the charismatic girl, Yoo Jeongyeon.

 

 

"Hi Jeongyeonie. You surely always pop out from nowhere.."
 

 

The red haired one was surprised when she saw the shorthaired girl on her class after the memorable event with the silver haired beauty. She didn't know that Momo has an upperclassman friend, and after some days, Mina become a good friend with her.

 

 

"I must say i'm impressed by your braveness, girl." Jeongyeon chuckles earning a confused look from the other girl.

 

 

"Well, i take that as a compliment?"

 

 

"Seriously, i never see anyone made the old man Kim that furious and I never met someone who's brave yet very stupid at the same time like you."

 

 

"Oh, shut up, Yoo." Mina frowned at her taller friend. "And where were you? You even laughed with them! What kind of friend are you?"

 

 

Jeongyeon kept laughing. "Sorry, you were just so funny. I can't help but laugh with the kids."

 

 

"Anyway.. did you already found the things i want to know?" 

 

 

Mina was already asking Jeongyeon a favor, since the shorthaired one knows almost everything in this school. Well, she herself is a bigshot in school. A school athlete. It's no surprise that she has many connections.
 

 

"You mean, about your 'soo called' goddess?" Mina nodded enthuthiascally. "Well.. i already know about her, including her number and her three sizes~"

 

 

"Wha..what about her the sizes, you ert. I didn't ask for that!" Mina said while blushing furiously, making Jeongyeon laugh once more. "Enough of teasing me, just tell me about her already!"

 

 

"Well.. come closer."

 

 

"Yeah?" The shorter one prepared her ears and minds. So that she can remember the important things about her crush. She even prepare a small note, to write the things, in case she forget about the new informations of the silver haired goddess.

 

 

"Well.. I am not gonna tell you." The taller girl trolled Mina again, making the latter dumbfounded.

 

 

"Jeongyeon!"

 

 

"Find out by yourself, believe me, she's closer than you thought. Anyway.." Jeongyeon glanced at her watch. "I gotta go, your sister is already waiting for me. Bye~"

 

 

"Wait, Jeongyeony-" Mina calls the tall girl, but Jeongyeon is the school ace runner. She already dissapeared before Mina could finish her words. "She is not helping at all.."

 

 

The winds that slowly come, made Mina feel drowsy. She glanced at her wristwatch.  "Let's just sleep.. Mr. Kim can wait." There's still time to take a nap, so she choose to give in and enjoy a short sleep.
 

----------

 

 

A silver haired girl was seen walking around the school. It's her duty, to ensure the students safety and help if something happened to them. She really love her job, because she like to take care of others. It's been her dream when she was just a kid to become a student council president or something like that.

 

 

"A good day, indeed~" She smiled. A bright and sparkling smiles that could made anyone, even the clumsy Mina go crazy.

 

 

She is the cute, kind and perfect, Student Council President.

 

Mina's goddess. 

 

But the red haired one doesn't even know her name.

 

 

"I hope that redhaired girl doesn't get lost again.." The goddess girl spoke to no one. "Oh, there is a girl sleeping under a tree? I must tell her that the lunch break is almost over."

 

 

The silver haired beauty want to approach the sleeping figure, but a hand grab her right arm, preventing her to move toward the big tree.

 

 

"Sunbae! We need you on the office, quick. The members are on it again.."

 

 

"Woah, relax, Chewy.. i got it." The silverhaired girl smile then pats her junior's head. "And.. Chewy?"

 

 

The younger beauty replied quickly. "Yes?"

 

 

"I think you gained some height again."