Interrogation

My Popular Girl [DROPPED]

Sana POV

 

"Uh..."

 

I feel so nervous right now. I never feels so scared like this! I fought countless bad people, but never once feels this severe nervousness.
I mean, how could you not feeling pressured when your girlfriend family staring at you with their scary gaze and seems want to skin you alive.

 

Yep, Mina went to her room earlier to take her forgotten stuff, leaving me with her mother and the little sister, Momo-chan.

 

"So.. you are the girl whom My dear Mina always told me." Mrs. Myoui suddenly spoke. I manage a small nods still not looking to her face, because her expression is so scary right now. "Minatozaki Sana, right?"

 

"Yes, ma'am.."

 

"So.. you are now dating my child?"

 

"Yes.. since last night, ma'am."

 

"How long have you know her?"

 

I scratched my head and try to look at my girlfriend mom. "I think.. about one month or so." Hearing my answer, she gasped. Maybe she is very surprised. I mean me and Mina just know each other for about two months and here i am.. have a breakfast in my girlfriend house.

 

"Isn't that too fast? Are you sure this is not that they call puppy crush?"

 

There it is. The question which is testing my determination. The first impression on the family is very important to maintain a good relationship. So.. I must do my best despite the nerve-wracking situation. I straightened my body posture before spoke with utmost honesty.

 

"I don't think so, Mrs. Myoui. I really mean it when i said i love her." As soon as she heard my determination, her scary expression changed to a beautiful one. No wonder her daughter is so gorgeous like her.

 

"Okay, you can call me Mom then~"

 

What? Is that a good sign? It must be, right?

 

"Uh.. i think-"

 

She quickly cut my words with the cold gaze that made me shiver. "I insist, dear."

 

"O-okay, Mom.."

 

"Yay! I got another daughter~"

 

I don't even understand. How could she became very scary and a moment later she become so bright, like a cute little girl..

 

"I still don't approve you."

 

I glance toward the younger blonder girl who is staring at me. "Uh.. what should i do to make you acknowledge me then?"

 

"You could buy me 100 pieces of jokbal."

 

"W-what?" Damn. I don't even have that much money. "Can't we skip that one.. that was too expensive. "

 

"How about you buy me 50 pieces instead?"

 

Is she serious?

 

"I'm still not sure if i can afford all of the jokbal.."

 

Yeah. I am a mere scholar student. What do you expect??

 

She finally give up about her favorite food and nods. "Geez, just answer my questions, alright."

 

"With pleasure, Momo-chan."

 

"Are you serious with her?" It's Momo turn to interogate me. She is trying to make her face look scary but her effort seem meaningless, because she rather look like constipated now.

 

"Of course! I promise to protect your sister. Mark my words."

 

"Never gonna make her cry?"

 

"Yes. I'll only make her smile and laugh. I swear by the moon and stars."

 

She nods before spoke again. "Okay, but if you broke the promise, our big family, including the late ancestors will be haunting you for the rest of your life. Are we clear?"

 

"Uh.. that's a bit creepy, but it's okay, i think." I gulps as i thought about the possible event that may happen, if I hurt Mina. Well, ghost and dead people aren't my things.

 

"Yah, don't scare my girlfriend like that, Momo!" Mina suddenly appear and sat beside me. She my hand while looking at me with her worried yet lovely gaze. "Did my mom and my sister threaten you?"

 

Oh how i love this cute redhead. I squeeze her hand and smiles at her thoughtfulness.

 

"Don't worry. We were just having some nice talk between women~"

 

She smiles and put her arms around my waist. "I hope this stupid sister of mine, didn't annoy you." She looks at me while pointing the blonde girl who sat across my seat. The latter eyebrows twitched as soon she heard Mina mock her.

 

"Yah, i am not stupid!!"

 

"You are!"

 

Momo show her smug looks. "At least my grades are good."

 

I glanced at my girlfriend, and i could see her face colour change to pinkish one. Cutee~

 

"Yah! That didn't prove anything! M-maybe you cheat on the test, who knows." She said again while try to hide her blushing state, hands still in my waist.

 

"What? I am not like you who loves to cheat~" Momo scoffs and stuck out her tongue. Mina begin to lost the argument and feels embarass.

 

"I don't cheat that often.."

 

Maybe she feel shy because i found out that she sometimes cheat on the pop quiz. I giggles and ruffle her hairs.

 

"Don't worry, everybody cheats on the test sometimes~" I said casually. She nods a bit and i could see the blush on her cute face.

 

"Whipped." Mina suddenly glare at Momo who immediately avert her eyes. That made Mrs. Myoui laugh at her daughters antics.

 

"Like you are not." She suddenly took out her phone and shows a picture to her mom. I still can catch a glimpse of it.

 

Hey, isn't Momo-chan? And she kiss a big photo of Jeongyeon? Omo.

Oho, Mina you are a big tease~

 

The expression of their mom changed to a shocked one as soon she saw the picture. wide open, with her eyes that looks like it might pop out anytime.

 

Well, I heard from Mina that she still doesn't let Momo to dating yet.

 

"You have a girlfriend, too Momo-chan?!"

 

End of Sana's POV

---------

 

"Are you okay, Mina-chan?"

 

Mina looks up and found her girlfriend smiling at her. The dazzling smile she always loves.

 

"Yeah, except the part where i badly messed up the sudden quiz."

 

Mina doesn't feel like to go to the school cafe. So, she went to her favorite spot that have many memories with her girlfriend. The big tree near football field.

 

Sana come closer and sit beside her favorite redheaded girl. She knows Mina is feeling down, because the redheaded one always visit this place whenever she got something on her mind.

Sana pat her thighs, signaling Mina to just rest in there. Mina complied and put her head on Sana slender thighs. A nice breezy weather under the big tree and nice company from her girlfriend. What a perfect match for the lunch break.

 

"Aww.. its okay~ Don't be too sad."

 

Mina nods and reachs for the older girl hands. Sana giggles and offer her hands only to be played by Mina. The habits of younger girl whenever she feel worried about something.

 

"You don't have any student council activity, unnie?"

 

"No. I just want to spend some time with my girlfriend~"

 

Mina blushed at her. "So cheesy~" The older one giggles, as Mina voiced her troubled thought. "I kinda scared of my grades.. I mean, i don't want to makes my parents dissapointed at me."

 

"Okay, i'll help you study!"

 

"Are you sure? Don't you already have crazy schedule, unnie?"

 

Mina knew that her girlfriend is the most busy student in the school. She is part of the student council, karate club and swimming club. Sana is in her third year so she must prepare for the upcoming final exam, too.

 

Sana nods and beams her bright smile once again. She doesn't even hesitate for a bit, if it all for Mina. Even she has packed schedule or even she is in a hurry, she doesn't care. In her mind is only how to make Myoui Mina happy, so she could always give Sana her favorite gummy smiles.

 

"Of course. Anything for my special girl."

--------

Yo! Sorry for the late update! I kinda stuck so... yeah.

Please enjoy this short update!