Coincidence or Fate?

My Popular Girl [DROPPED]

"Aah.. why are you so handsome, Jeongyeonie~"

 

It's the usual weekend on Myoui residence. All quiet and peaceul for the family, including Momo. The blondie decided to start her day with a little fangirling over her older crush inside her room.

 

But, her happiness doesn't last long, as she sees her sister suddenly barge in.

 

"Momorin, help me! I really need your help!"

 

Momo swiftly hide the Jeongyeon photo before her sister could see it.  "Hello.. Do you know that we have this culture which is called knock before enter?"

 

"Aw, come on. I have some serious problems here, you know." Mina said, ignoring the piercing stare from her younger sister.

 

"Let me guess.. you can't decide, whether you should text Sana unnie first or wait for her first message. Am i right?"

 

The older one gasped. She never thought that Momo has some special ability. Like, read people minds. "Whoa Momo, are you a psychic or something?"

 

"Nah, you are just to easy to read. I mean, you are just too stupid to have some decent problems."

 

"Hey, that really hurt my feeling." Mina protested. “But, I’ll forgive you if you tell what should I do now.”

 

Momo sighs, she have to quickly solve her sister matter, so she could continue with her spazzing. “Okay, hear this.” Mina nodded and took a seat beside her blonde sister. “You should text her first. Be more initiative.” 

 

“I.. never sent a girl a message. I don’t know how!”

 

“You never text or chat any of your girl bestfriends?"

 

"That's totally different.."

 

Momo sighs while thinking that her sister stupidness is on another level. "Oh god. Gimme your phone. Quick.” Mina instantly complied. With a quick movement, Momo type something and gave the phone back in some seconds. “Done. Thank me later.”

 

The older girl scratched her head, still doesn’t know what her sister just did. “What did you just do?”

 

The blondie only smirk and ignoring her older sister.

 

Mina suddenly felt uneasy. Like something bad will happen. She hurriedly check her phone, only to found a short message which recently sent from her number to her silverhaired goddess.

 

 

Hi, unnie! Good morning, I got some poem for you.

Roses are red and violet are blue. You are so pretty and that’s freaking true!

 

With love, Mina. <3

 

 

"Shoot! What did you just sent to her?! And what's with that lame poem, you really want to dead, huh?"

 

Just when Mina start to strangle her sister because of the message she just sent, the older girl phone rings. "Urk.. n-neechan, you have new messages.."

 

The new message from 'GoddessSana' almost gave Mina a heart attack. She instantly let go of the blondie. "Waah, she replied, Momo!"

 

"Aah.. i'm saved."  Momo let out a relieved sigh. She took the phone from Mina and read the message.

 

 

Hey, good morning to you too, girl.

And thanks for the poems (Eventhough it's a bit weird.. but i like it anyway. XD)

P.s. I just downloaded an app called KakaoTalk, so add me : MinatoSana, and let's chat!

 

Xoxo, Sana.

 

-------

 

"Ah, what a bad timing.." Mina mumbles while searching for the vegetables section in the supermarket.

 

The redheaded girl wondered if there are any new message from her beloved sunbae. Because she left her phone in Momo’s room, when her mother suddenly ask for her help. She cursed herself for not bringing her precious mobile. Well, at least she should enjoy some alone time here. She could buy her favorites snack or her favorite drink.

 

“I must buy more ketchups.. and Mom doesn’t need know.” Mina smirked, when she thought about hiding some her precious ketchups she just bought.  She took some bottles and put it on the cart. “I just need to hide it-“

 

“Mina-chan? Is that you?”

 

A familiar angelic voice from a certain goddess called her, making the clumsy girl drop the ketchup she want to buy. Mina’s body went stiff, but a smile could be seen on her frozen face.

 

Fate does its thing again.

 

“Whoa it really you.” Sana smiles when she found her junior. She crouched down and took the fallen ketchup. “Sorry, did I surprised you? Here, you drop this.”

 

Mina needs some seconds to fully restore her frozen condition. She took the ketchup and replied. “A-ah, thanks, unnie.”

 

“I never  expected to meet you here, Mina-chan.” Mina raised her eyebrow. “I mean, I always thought you were the lazy type who always sleep on weekend~”

 

“Well.. it’s not wrong. I prefer sleeping than anything.” Mina chuckles.The calming effect from the older girl kicked in again, so Mina could speak with no worries.  “But i don’t have any choice. Mom won’t give my pocket money , if I didn’t go buy some vegetables for her.”

 

“Now I know, why you didn’t reply to my messages~” Sana looked around and didn't find anyone beside the redhead girl. "Are you all alone? Momo-chan wasn't with you?"

 

"Yeah. I think she is doing something in her room. Like, staring at Jeongyeon photo for hours." 

 

Sana giggles. "I see.. they really like each other." 

 

Mina nods and decided to ask a question to her sunbae.

 

“Anyway.. what are you doing here, unnie?”  Mina said while glancing at the older girl stunning appearance.

 

She wears a pair of ripped jeans and a white t-shirt. No make up at all and she still looks gorgeous.

It’s simple yet cool, made Mina almost lose her composure and start to fangirl over her goddess again.

 

“Ah, I need to buy some cooking ingredients.”

 

“Really? You can cook?” Sana smiles and nods. “Whoa..”

 

Mina can’t believe it. Her goddess is so perfect. She is cute, cool, beautiful and she could cook. The opposites of Mina. The redheaded girl can’t even hold the knife properly. The last time she went cooking, she almost burned the whole kitchen. So, the Myoui family prohibits Mina from entering the kitchen.

 

“Why so surpised Mina?” Sana chuckles at the younger girl funny reaction. “Don’t underestimate me, Mina-ah~”

 

“Uh.. no. I just amazed.” Mina said the truth, and mumbles the last part. “And.. you are just too perfect.”

 

“Eh.. did you say something?”

 

Mina shook her head. Luckily her crush didn’t hear the last words. “No.. I just thought I should continue my grocery shopping, unnie.”

 

“Aah, is that so?” Sana suddenly snap her finger and beams her usual smile. “Why don’t we do it together? I could help you search the vegetables you need and you could help me. Is that okay for you?”

 

 

Well, it’s not a bad idea for her.

Not at all.