The Right Time to Love

My Popular Girl [DROPPED]

"Wassup, Mina's here!"

 

The redheaded girl greeted her family happily when she arrived at home. The grins on Mina's face look pretty creepy for her mother and Momo who busy eating some foods. They feel that Mina is becoming more weirder lately. She always grinning on herself, and sometimes shout with no particular reasons. Too many random moments to see.

 

"Ew, stop that grin, dear. It's scary."

 

"What grin, mom?" Mina asked her mom, still not noticing her own grinning face that is very disturbing to see.

 

Momo pointed at her older sister face. "That annoying and scary smile of yours. See it for yourself." The younger blondie gave a mirror to Mina to check herself, but the latter only laugh instead.

 

"Hahahaha~"

 

"Are you really okay, hon?"

 

"Mom, call daddy! She finally became mad!"

 

"You're right! I'll tell him to come home and ditch his works in Japan at once!"

 

Seeing her mom and sister exaggerate reaction, Mina laughing even more loudly. "Haaha~ i am indeed a maaad person. A madly maiden in love~ aah, Sana unnie~kyaaa.."

 

"Mayu, grab her. We need to see the psychiatrist!" Mrs. Myoui commanded the family maid. The maid just nods and begin to drag the poor girl. Mina panicked and struggling to escape from the maid strong grip.

 

"Yah! Wait, i'm okay, mom! Mayuu release me, please~"

 

After some minutes explaining the whole 'date' incident with Sana, the redhead girl slumped her body on the couch and begin to answer her family questioning.

 

"She really fight those thugs alone? And she whacked em all? Are you kidding me?" Momo blurted out, while Mina nods vigorously. "I mean, her body is so frail looking. Where does her power comes from?"

 

"I don't know. But she was really cool~ Aah.." The image of cool-looking Sana keep flashing in her minds. Making her stare dreamily toward the ceiling.

 

Mrs. Myoui wiggles her eyebrows. "Soo.. when will you bring her here? Mommy really want to meet her soon-to-be-daughter-in-law~ Maybe we could become good friends~" 

 

"Geez.. Mom, they weren't even girlfriends-HEY, It's hurt, sis!" The blondie rub her head which was hit by Mina.

 

Mina shrugged. "Uh..n-not yet.."

 

"Why not?"

 

The question from her mother really caught Mina off guard. She really love Sana and want the older one to be her girlfriend.. but something is holding her. She doesn't know what is holding her from confessing her love to Sana. Maybe she's only feel anxious.. or she still doesn't ready for another rejection.

 

"Uh.. i don't know. Maybe i'll have to wait more, mom."

 

"Still remember you crush back then?" Mina suddenly jolted hearing her mother words. "Oh, come on, dear. She doesn't deserve you. That girl was a playgirl so you kind of lucky, she didn't accept you."

 

Yes, Mina has already experienced her first love. That was the first moment she knew that she is into girls and never interested in boys.

 

It was all happened when she still lives in Japan, which means she was in her Middle school year. 

There was a kind popular girl who really kind of close to Mina. Back then Mina was a complete loser, a not rich nerd with no self esteem. So no one want truly become her friend except 'that girl'. They always went to school and doing some things together so.. eventually Mina fell for her. But in the end, 'that girl' wasn't a good girl. Mina know the fact when she confessed to her.

 

The girl was a player, saying that she only befriended Mina for the purpose of her own experiment and how much Mina didn't match her level, which successfully made the young Mina heart's broken and scarred. She distanced herself from her.. and gradually forget about the girl as her family moved to Korea because of her father spreading business.

 

She decided to change her nerdy personality with her sister help, the moment she arrived at Korea. From the nerdy plain ponytail girl to the bubbly and cute redhaired Myoui Mina like now. She have more friends now and even some fans, but still.. her clumsiness didn't vanish, because it's already run on her blood.

 

"Ah.. i-i want to confess but.. argh." She ruffled her hair furiously. At first she felt confidence that she will make the silverhaired one fell in love with her, but the bitter memory of 'that girl' slowly appearing again. Making her feel anxious and scared. "I'll think about it again.."

 

"Well.. i'm not gonna push you, but we'll always wish for your happiness. Just do what you think is right. Nee, Momorin?"

 

"Osu~"

 

Her mother is somewhat right. Mina deserved a nice and honest girl. Sana maybe is the right one for her.

 

"Thank you~" Mina said then hugging her two precious person. She feel lucky to have a cool and supportive family like this. 

 

"Hey, stop hugging me. I can't eat, Mina-nee!"

 

"You little brat. You should be thankful that i want to hug your fat body!" Mina retorted still hugging Momo while her mom escape from the hug and let her two cute daughter bicker with each other.

 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, LAVA GIRL?!"

 

"HUH? AND WTH IS LAVA GIRL? YA WANNA DIE PUNK?! Mina said with her Japanese accent and began to strangling the poor blondie. 

 

The mother only sighs as she her two daughter trying to 'kill' each other again.

 

"Geez.. i didn't believe that i still have two big baby girl to take care of.." 

 

--------

 

The classes has ended, when Mina just finished her 'never ending' punishment act from the not so tall teacher, Ms. Kim Taeyeon. The troublemaker girl always loved teasing the older woman, because the teacher reaction were all precious and funny as heck.

 

She pack her things to the bag and hurriedly leave the room with some 'goodbye and take care' words to her friends. The redhaired girl smiling wide and nobody realized except the handsome girl slash Momo's girlfriend slash Jeongyeon, who notices Mina's excitement.

 

Jeongyeon finally catch up to her from behind, and show her the smug smile which looked even more annoying than Momo's aegyo compilation in total.

 

"Oho.. someone here want to see her sunbaenim so badly~"

 

Mina shrugs nonchalantly and fasten her step toward her beloved goddess office. She can't wait to walk home with Sana again, as the older one has already promised her. Sana said that she would walk with Mina everyday, because the older one afraid that something will happen to Mina, like the other day. The redheaded girl can't help but touched at Sana protectiveness.

 

"Unnie-" Her step stopped, when the person shows up. Mina expression turn sour as the tall secretary appear from Sana behind.

 

"Hey, Jeongie.. and Mina-chan!" Sana looked at Mina then to Tzuyu. Seeing Mina's confused stare, Sana suddenly hit her head. "Ah, i never introduce you two properly! Mina this is Tzuyu, and Chewy this is Mina.."

 

"Hi, unnie. I'm Chou Tzuyu. Just call me Chewy.."

 

"Ah, the name is Myoui Mina. Call me anything you want."

 

The two girl reached each other hand and shook it with friendly manner..  except the fact that Mina gripped Tzuyu hand with a little much force, making the latter wince in pain. But the young secretary chuckles when she realized the jealously in Mina's eyes. She then move closer and whispered to Mina. "Don't worry, i'm not an enemy~"

 

"Wha-"

 

Before Mina's could replied, Tzuyu already smile and went to her unnie side. "Ah, i'd better finish the report! See ya later.. and good luck~" The tall young girl hug Sana and jog toward the student council office.

 

"Geez, that girl.." Sana look at the frowning girl in front of her and offered her hand. "Let's go, Mina-chan?"

 

"O-okay." The redhaired girl smiled and quickly latch her hand to Sana firm arms. She glanced at the older girl and their eyes meet.

 

Like it was all in the cliche movies, the time seem stop for the two girls. Mina feel lost on the strong yet lovely gaze of Sana. And Sana too, she never seen such a perfect face like Mina's. Innocent and pure. Just see her cute nose, those beautiful eyes, and.. those dangerous red lips. The older girl feels that her right hand move on its own toward Mina's lips. She traced the lips, while the younger one eyes still locked on Sana's orbs. Both Sana and Mina don't realize as their face become closer.. and closer..

 

"Hello guys? I'm still here, you know.." Jeongyeon voice brought the two lovestruck teenagers back from their own world. Their face went to red like a ripe tomato while Jeongyeon laughed hysterically. "You should see your faces, i can't even..hahaha.."

 

The redheaded girl curse inwardly, she is gonna hit the boyish girl later for ruining her precious moment with her beloved Sana unnie. "Yah, jerk! Just go home already, Yoo."

 

"Now you chase out your bestfriend because you just want to kiss your beloved sunbaenim, huh?"

 

"W-what the hell are you saying!"

 

Sana blushed at her own action. She almost kiss Mina for Pete's sake! She is still lucky that Jeongyeon voice stop her. Sana doesn't want Mina to feel uncomfortable around her, and rushing things is not a good option. "I think we should go before it late. See ya later, Jeongyeon." The older one grab Mina's hand and drag her from the smirking Jeongyeon.

 

"See ya tomorrow unnie, and beware of Mina! She is kinda agressive!" Jeongyeon shouted from afar, earning some shout back from the redhaired beauty.

 

"You are a dead meat tomorrow, Yoo!"

--------

 

"This feels nice~"

 

"Yeah.. but a little bit cold." Mana said, almost like a whisper.

 

Sana knows that the other girl shivered, she took Mina's left hand and put it in her right blazer pocket, while squeezing inside of it. "There, your hand is safe~"

 

"But my right hand is cold too, unnie~"

 

"How am i supposed to do.. we can't walk if i put your other hand in my pocket too.." Sana pinch Mina's cheek because she can't resist the cute pout Mina giving to her.

 

Mina is kinda gotten used to Sana touches. Well, she even feel addicted to them. So the redhaired one always trying to make Sana pinch her cheeks or at least touch her. Tsk, she is that desperate. She didn't think twice when she suddenly blurt out. "You can hug me while we walk."

 

Time seems to stop again as the silence engulfed the two of them.

 

Mina finally got her sense back. "Ah, forget that unnie-"

 

The redhaired girl body become stiff, when she feels pair of arms on her waist. Sana is embracing her from behind. Mina suddenly feels so warm and comfortable because of the hug. Sana put her head on her shoulder and whisper.

 

"Hm..as expected we can't walk like this."

 

"Uh..it's okay.. i don't mind.."

 

Sana released the hug, earning a cute pout from the dejected Mina again. She pinch her nose, and put Mina's hand on her pocket again. "Let's go, it's getting late~"

 

Then the two girl continue their comfortable walk to Mina home. As expected they are clicked. They talked and talked about everything. From the latest girl group that has just debuted, Twice, to random girly things like dress etc, but Mina notices that her crush didn't like that. Sana prefers to talk about football. She passionately talk about her favorite club wih her eyes sparkling, and Mina can't help but giggles seeing Sana masculine side.

 

"Yaah, why are you laughing, Mina~?"

 

"I don't~"

 

"You are lying..." Sana act sulked. But when Mina pat her head she become happy again, like a cute newborn puppy. Mina swears she could see the imaginary tail, wiggling as she pat the older girl head.

 

Mina squealed inside her head but she could stay composed. Then suddenly she remember the other day incident. "Anyway unnie.. did you know the thugs yesterday? They seem to know you."

 

"Oh, i don't really know those jerks." Sana said still enjoying the gentle on her head. "But.. their Ex-girlfriend are my classmates."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Yeah.. it seems that those jerks blaming me for the breakups. They thought i turned their ex girlfriends into gays.. well the girl are indeed close to me. We are close friends.. i mean they're very kind to me, like giving me chocolates everyday. But every friends do that too, right?"

 

Sana innocent answers made Mina sighs. Those jerks were right at all. Their ex-girlfriends must becomes gay because of the charming girl, Sana. The older girl manliness often showing, so it's not surprising when the girls eventually fall in loves with her and.. Sana is just too dense and doesn't aware of that fact.

 

"You are so clueless, unnie.."

 

"Hmm~" Sana keep linking her arms around Mina. She feels an overwhelming feeling everytime she had skinship with Mina. She can't contain herself.

 

She is usually a strong and composed Minatozaki Sana who doesn't afraid anything. Even when her parents get killed, she only cry a bit and moving on quickly. She is the superwoman, Sana.

But since she found the girl named Myoui Mina, she begins to feel some fears and emotions. The fear of not getting the attention from Mina, the fear of not seeing Mina again.. and she has found a new phenomenon called Jealously. She never had it before, so she kinda confused when she feel pricking feeling everytime she saw Mina with another girl or boy who made her smiled.

 

After some time figuring things out with Tzuyu little helps, she finally concluded that she is in love with Mina.

 

"Unniie, are you okay? You have been zoning out.."

 

Sana quickly shook her head and faced the younger one with a serious look.

 

"Mina-chan.."

 

"Y-yes?"

 

Sana gulped. It's now or never.

 

 

"Please go out with me!"

 

----------

 

Yo, it's me!

Sorry for the late update.. well.. college life trapped me~

Anyway, thanks for the support and still reading this fic XD

Ah, and comments are really appreciated!

(I kept checking the 2na thread on the ner to revive my imagination lol)