Calming Effect

My Popular Girl [DROPPED]

"Hey, put that board up quick, dammit!"

 

Myoui Mina is busy.

 

"Chaeng, pull out that annoying flower decoration!"

 

No. She is not busy preparing for the festival.

 

"Aish.. don't forget, guys, the festival is tomorrow!"

 

She is busy watching her beloved goddess who currently instructing her subordinate to finish the preparation.

 

Sana in her serious mode is seriously hot, at least on Mina's eyes. She can't take off her eyes from Sana interesting side profile.

Eventhough the silverhaired girl right now is yelling and sometimes cursing, which made her look like a grumpy oldman, and far from the calm and composed Sana, still, the redhaired girl found it charming.

 

Seeing her girlfriend needs some mental support, Mina rushed to Sana side while carrying a bottle of drink.

 

"Honey!"

 

"Oh hi, Mina-chan~"

 

"You need to drink this~" Mina offers her girlfriend mineral water, Sana's favorite. The older girl nods and threw her best smile. Her happy mood always back whenever she sees Mina's bright smile.

 

"Aww.. thanks, Mina-chan."

 

Mina smiles. She look at Sana face and notices that some beads of sweat obstructing her pretty face. "Ah, let me wipe your face. It sweating a lot."

 

"Oh, don't worry i can wipe it by myself.."

 

"Shh.. let me~" Sana give in, as she felt the soft cotton hit her face. The redhaired girl repeatedly wipe her face with a serious expression.

 

"This girl is something.." Sana smiles while staring at Mina's serious but funny face.

 

After some seconds, Mina nods. She feels proud of her work, even it was just wiping her girlfriend face. "There, your perfect face is back!"

 

"You don't need to, seriously.."

 

Mina quickly shook her head. "No, it was the only thing i could did, to help you~"

 

"Hmm.. so what should i do to return your kindness, princess?"

 

"No need~ it was like my obligation, you know~"

 

After thinking a bit, Sana decide to return her lover kindness with her own way. "Okay, you better be prepared. I'm gonna give you a reward."

 

"You don't need to-"

 

Smooch.

 

Sana never thought that she could be this bold.

She never thought that she will be kissing her girlfriend on the lips.

 

And she never thought that she will kiss Mina in public.

 

Mina on the other side, feels some butterflies flying in her stomach when Sana's soft and plump lips touch hers again.

 

Mina has kissed Sana yesterday, but today kiss is totally different. Because it was the silverhaired girl who initiate it. It made Mina's legs went jelly and weak.

 

"Payback for yesterday~" Sana whispers as she pulled the kiss.

 

She almost deepening the kiss, but thankfully she could maintain her lust before she ruin her and Mina pure love.

 

Damn, control yourself, Minatozaki!

 

"Uh.. t-thank you.." Seeing the flustered Mina, Sana giggles. Usually the bubbly girl is so energetic, but now.. she looks like a shy little girl who embarassed after her favorite teacher praised her.

 

"Your welcome~"

 

"Hey, lovebirds! Get back to work, i don't want to hear the Big Boss lecture! Or you want me to publish your picture?" A short girl named Son Chaeyoung, shouted from afar while wiggling her eyebrows.

 

What a way to run the mood, Chaeng.

 

"Seriously, you brat need to stop to ruin the moment!" Mina yells as she planned to choke the little troublemaker.

 

Chaeng who saw through Mina's scheme rush to her girlfriend side who's just arrived and hid behind the ice princess. "Nayeonbunny~help.. she try to kill me.."

 

"Baby, who want to kill you?" Nayeon her lover head gently. Seeing the scared expression of Chaeng, Nayeon feel anger slowly build inside her.

 

The shortie pouted and pointing her index finger toward Mina who suddenly became panic. "There she is.."

 

"Uh.. no. It's not like that, sunbae!"

 

"Oh, Mina-ssi.. we meet again."

 

Damn.

 

Mina could feel her body trembles with fear as the ice princess shoot her with her infamous icy glare. The redhaired slowly took a step back.

 

She cursed Chaeyoung inside her mind when she sees the shorthaired brat stuck out her tongue, behind the scary Nayeon's back.

 

That evil little human.

 

"Uh, i'm sorry but i need to go, Nayeon-sunbae~" Mina finally turned her head and run back to her beloved president, seeking for some protection. "Sana-honey, help me pleasee~"

 

Sana sighs as she feel her girl presence behind her back. She have no choice but help Mina, so she could avoid Im Nayeon wrath. "Nayeon, can we just forget this little misunderstanding."

 

"You want to let this matter pass?"

 

Sana gulps. Nayeon expression is very scary right now. The silverhaired girl almost backing down, but she must protect her girl.

 

Eventhough her life is on the stake...

 

"Why should i let this matter pass, huh?" Sana instinctively took a step back when Nayeon come closer. But she still stand up, try to hide her scared girlfriend.

 

Oh, the things Sana does for love.

 

"It's not entirely Mina's fault.."

 

"Huh, What did you say-"

 

Ring.

Ring.

 

The moment before Nayeon could move forward, the bell ringing, signaling the students to go back to their respective classes.

 

The two scared girl thanked God as they sees Nayeon sighs and turned around to face her girlfriend.

 

"Baby, i still need to do my task. So i'll see you after class. Okay?" Chaeng nods cutely. The ice princess peck her lips one last time before turned around to the 2na couple again. "You two.. I'll let this pass. But there will be no next time."

 

Sana and Mina instantly nods. Seeing that funny reaction, Nayeon only walk away leaving the couple sigh with relief.

 

"Gosh, i thought we were done for."

 

Sana nods again. Today is nodding day for her, it seems. "Yes, Chaeng's angry girlfriend is no joke."

 

"Wow, you guys were saved by the bell, literally."

 

"Shut up, Jihyo!" The 'Thomas the train' like girl only laughed at the couple remark.

 

_______________

 

At night.

 

Knock.

 

Mina who try to study for tomorrow quiz at the festival, hears a knocking sound. She put her book and searching for the source of sound.

 

She already checked the cupboard, and her bathroom. Lastly, She opens her bedroom door, but she still found no one.

 

"Hm.. weird."

 

Knock.

Knock.

 

The knocking sounds are becoming louder. The bubbly girl is beginning to feel afraid. "W-what was that sound.."

 

She immediately jumped to her bed and wrapped herself with a big blanket. She usually ask Momo or her mother to accompany her, because Mina is scared to be alone.

 

But..

 

Her family went to their grandparent home. So, it leaves the poor Mina alone inside the big house.

 

"Mina..."

 

A faint sound calling her name. The redhaired girl yelped and going deeper to her blanket. "Don't come near me! My body is not delicious, please don't eat mee!"

 

"Mina-chan, open your window please. It's me!" The mysterious voice spoke again.

 

Wait.

She knows this familiar angelic voice.

 

"Sana unnie?"

 

"Yes! Now, please let me in~" Sana let out a whine when some flying bugs trying to bite her. "The bugs are getting out of control.."

 

Mina quickly opens her right window. She immediately greeted by smiling Sana who still grasping the edge of the window.

 

Seeing her girlfriend funny position, Mina gasped. "Gosh, how did you even reach my window?"

 

Right. Mina's bedroom is on second floor. How did the silverhaired girl manage to be here without a ladder help?

 

"Uh.. climbing the fences?" Sana scratched her while still hanging on the window. The younger girl only raised an eyebrow. "Aw, come on help me please~" 

 

Mina chuckles and help her lover to go inside her room. "So.. what's up with the sudden show up, honey?"

 

"I just felt that i need to see you." The answer from Sana successfully made Mina blushed. She try to hid her face while the silverhaired one smile charmingly at her.

 

"Aish, stop making me blush! And stop staring at me!"

 

"I miss you, princess~ I really miss youuu.." Mina rolled her eyes as her girlfriend hug her tight.

 

"Stop being chessy.."

 

"Whyy.. can't i miss my girlfriend?"

 

Mina pinched Sana cheeks as the older one pouts cutely. "Look at you, who will thought that the cool student president can be sulking like a kid?"

 

Usually, the one who act childish is Mina, but it seems her childish behaviour spreading and infecting her lover slowly.

 

"But, it can't stop you from loving me right~"

 

"Hey, you are slowly becoming more like mee~ Stop behaving like a child." Mina sighs as she thought that she made Sana changed.

 

Sana stuck out her tongue. "Maybe i should stop hanging out with you."

 

"Yah, don't you dare to do that-"

 

Sana can't hold it anymore. She kissed Mina on the lips, cuttting her words.

 

The redhaired girl gasped, but responding to the kiss as she kiss back. She put her arms around the older one neck, and tried hard not to touch Sana's perfect body. Because she doesn't know she could hold herself if she did that.

 

Ugh.. i really want to touch her toned abs, though..

 

The two of them pulled out after some seconds, only because the lack of air. Sana smiled and staring at her favorite girl who still trying to catch her breathes.

 

"Why did you always cut my sentences with a kiss.." Mina said after her breathing become more stable.

 

"I just can't help it~"

 

"Geez.."  Mina sensed that something troubling her goddess as Sana snuggle closer and sighs. "What's the thing that troubling you, honey?"
 

"What? No.. everything is alright.."

 

"Like i'll believe you." Mina stared blankly at Sana. The older one sigh, and spoke.

 

"Fine.. i really can't hide anything from you."

 

"Of course, i am the Myoui Mina. Nobody can lie to me. So..spill it."

 

Don't underestimate me. I always observing you from afar~

 

Sana let out a sigh again. "I am worry."

 

"About what?"

 

"The festival.. i am afraid that it won't go as planned.."

 

"Relax-"

 

"What if the audiences not pleased by the decoration.." Mina trying to stop her girlfriend, but Sana keep rambling on. "What if.."

 

"Hey, chill out, Sana-chan!" Sana finally stop as Mina's hand cupped her cheeks. Mina's lovely stare always had a great impact to her. "Listen.. i am sure that everything will be alright. Just relax, you had been trying too hard, honey.."

 

Sana feel at peace in the redhaired girl warm hug. Mina's presence has successfully neutralize her negative side of her which is sometimes showing. The younger one slowly changing her to a better and optimist person.

 

"T-thank you, princess.."

 

Mina gently her older girlfriend. She knows that Sana has working too hard today. She lay herself and Sana's body to the bed. "Shh.. just sleep. You have an important day tomorrow."

 

Sana want to say something but she can't fight drowsiness that came and slowly engulfed her in a comfortable slumber, still in Mina's arms. Her body really had enough for today, and it needs to rest.

 

Seeing her knight in shining armor drifted off to dreamland, Mina smile and kiss her forehead.

 

"Good night, my prince charming."

 

________________

Yo! It's me~

I am really sorry for the super late update~ You know, my internet connection has been a jerk to me!

Anyway, thanks for the 112 subscribers and the 7 voters! You guys are my motivation~

Please enjoy this chapter!

(Write your thought on the comment section, i won't bite, seriously~)