Of Date and Trouble

My Popular Girl [DROPPED]

Yo, it's me! 

I'm back with another chapter. (Sorry i'm bad at writing the date part. XD)

Anyway, i split this chapter into two update. But, i'll update the part 2 later (Maybe Saturday, or Sunday)

 

Thank you for still reading this fic, and enjoy!

 

------

"Mina-chan.. i always want to said this to you."

"W-what is it, unnie?"

"I-i lo..."

"What?"

"Myoui.. i.. you.."

"I-I can't hear you.."

 

"Myoui!"

 

Mina woke up from her good dream when she heard someone yell at her. She rubbed her eyes and slowly opens it, only to be greeted by a certain midget teacher.

"Oho, you dare to sleep in my class."

 

"Uh, hi, Taeyeon ahjumma.." Mina grinning innocently. "That face doesn't suit your beautiful face, ma'am."

 

The petite teacher face blushed but she remain composed. "Yah! Myoui Mina, you stand in the hall until lunchbreak!"

 

"See ya later, guys~" Mina waved at her classmates and try to wink.. but she fails at usual, making the rest of the classroom laughed their off.

 

The redheaded happily open the door, and went to the hall to do her punishment. It's kind of her usual routine so she doesn't complain or anything. But, when arrived, the scene which is folding in front of her made Mina gasped and she let out some groans.

 

She can see Jeongyeon happily fed some jokbal to Momo, who is currently standing in the hall.

 

"You were punished by teacher, Momo? What did you do?"

 

The blonde girl immediately look to her sister. "Oh, hi, sis. I'm just wanna do what you always do in study hour." She glanced at Jeongyeon and stop her from feeding her. "Ah, Jeongyeonie it's enough. I'm stuffed."

 

"Okay.. and hello there, sister in law~" The tallest girl turned her attention to Mina's direction and suddenly greet her casually. "Don't worry, i already took care of your cute little sister."

 

Mina can't process what just happened. After some seconds, she finally realize what Jeongyeon means. "You two.. since when?"

 

"Well...some days ago, i think." Momo spoke again with a following nod from her lover.

 

"H-how come?! You didn't tell me.."

 

Mina doesn't want to believe the fact that her cheeky friend has already become Momo's girlfriend. Heck, she even didn't tell Mina about it at all.

 

"Geez.. i just don't want to interrupt your moments with your beloved unnie. You were always together, weren't you?"

 

Jeongyeon is kinda right. She was so focused on how to getting closer with her beloved goddess.

 

"Fine." She sighs then begins to whine. "So.. now i have to stand in this hall and watch you two act lovey dovey toward each other. Oh poor Mina.. nobody loves her."

 

Momo rolled her eyes at her sister usual whine. "Oh, not this again."

 

"Hey, i got some ideas to spend the punishment hour and i think it will makes your heart satisfied too, Mina-ah."

 

Jeongyeon words made the Myoui sisters stared at her instantly. Mina who is eager to leave the punishment can't hide her happiness. "Spit it out, Jeong."

 

The shorthaired girl only smiled with some hidden meaning.

------

 

"Hey, don't push me, Momo. We might get busted!"

 

The three girls succesfully sneak around the school and has arrived to their planned destination. The heavenly place inside the school.

 

The School indoor pool.

 

The plan is.. well, checking out some girls in swimsuit. That's all what Mina hear from Jeongyeon. A ert plan, indeed.

 

"Oh, damn. Check that girl out, Jeongie." Mina nudged her bestfriend while pointing to a y girl who's busy talking with her friend. "Her curves are so perfect. Like an hourglass!"

 

"Whoa, you are right-Ouch!" The shorthaired girl rub her sore arm and glanced to the blondie culprit who sit beside her. "Why did you do that, Momoo~"

 

Momo pouted and hit the older girl arms repeatedly. "How could you stare at other girl body, when your girlfriend is right here beside you! Stupid!"

 

"Aww, don't be jealous like that~"

 

"Hey guys, we are supposed to not attract attention, you know."

 

The couple nods, they don't want to get caught. If some teacher found them sneaking, there will be some problem await them in headmaster office.

 

"Anyway, i don't recognize all the faces. Which class are they?" Mina asked curiously. She never seen those boys and girls in her section.

 

"Oh, they are our sunbaes. The class 3-C."

 

"I see- uh, w-what?" Mina body suddenly become stiff as she remember a certain senior that belongs to the class. "You must be kidding-"

 

The redhaired girl words stopped as a lovely voice call her."Oh, Mina-chan?" The girl spoke again when she notices that her junior body froze. "Hey, are you alright?"

 

The silverhaired goddess is stunning as usual with her bright smile but Mina attention pulled toward the uniform that Sana wore.

 

A school swimsuit.

 

Oh god. Mina thought that Sana couldn't be more beautiful than before because she already at the peak of beautiness. But, it was wrong. Sana who is standing in front of her definitely more beautiful and looked so y to her.

 

"Beautiful.."

 

"M-mina-chan?" Sana said while blushing. The redheaded girl suddenly shook her head because her mumbles was heard by the older girl.

 

"Oh, i mean. Hello, unnie." Mina managed a smile. "I didn't know you have a swimming class right now."

 

"And i didn't know you were watching our class."

 

"Uh, we were not stalking or anything like you thought. Right, girls?" Mina turned her head to her partners in crime, but found no one.

 

Sana giggles. "If you mean Momo-chan and her girlfriend, they already run away when you were frozen earlier.."

 

"Seriously..  Why did they always leave me behind?!"

 

The older girl chuckles. "So.. i guess you are skipping class. Again?" Sana went closer to Mina and sit beside her. Luckily, the teacher and students didn't pay any attention as they practiced some hard swimming style.

 

"Well.. it's not entirely wrong. I was punished by Mrs. Kim as usual and i'm bored, so yeah.. here i am."

 

"Geez you should pay more attention to the lecture, Mina."

 

Mina stuck out her tongue. She find it cute when Sana begin to told her what she needs to do. "No way, that is no fun, unnie."

 

"Yah, usually i am a strict sunbae. But.. since you are cute, i'll forgive you."

 

Just with a mere 'cute' word. Sana sent Mina floating to the cloud nine. The older girl may not know what she just did to her junior. "Ah, t-thanks.."
 

"Minatozaki, your turn!"

 

Sana sighs and replied to teacher. "Yes, seonsangnim." She winked one last time at Mina before she went to her teacher. "See you on the date later, Mina-chan."

 

-------

 

"Hey, Mina-chan! Sorry, i got some paperworks to do so i came a bit late." Sana greeted the redhaired girl who waited for her near the school gate. 

 

"Ah, it's okay. Let's go~"

 

The two girls walking side by side happily. Sana can see that the other girl struggling with her own thought, and it was because Mina can't decide whether she should hold the older girl hand or not. It was so visible to the other girl and made Sana giggles. She then take the initiative and hold Mina hand. "Where you do want to go first?"

 

"L-let's eat something!" Mina said while blushed upon the hands contact. "Then, we could go to the bookstore after that."

 

"Okay, i know a place with the good foods!"

 

After some talking on the way to the food stall, Mina doesn't feel nervous anymore, but rather she feel comfortable around Sana. Her goddess it's not like she thought, of course she mean it's in a good way. At first she thought Sana was more a serious honor student and only care about grades, but she glad that her crush was more funny and dorky. 

 

Still, the gentleness side didn't vanish and always made Mina blush at the thoughtfulness of her sunbae. Like when they just arrived at the food stall, the older girl eagerly pull out a chair for Mina to sit. Such a gentlewoman, right?

 

"Thanks, unnie.."

 

They chat a bit more and order their favorite foods. Mina notices that her crush really loves organic foods and vegetables. No wonder she have good body shapes, Mina thought. 

The foods arrived and the two girls immediately dig in like they haven't eat since birth. In no times two plates of foods vanished into thin air.

 

"That was delicious, unnie!" Mina chirped happily. She never taste anything like that since their family arrived in Korea. "I didn't know this place exist near the school."

 

"Well.. this is my favorite place to go whenever i feel hungry and don't have much money. I mean, the food price is so cheap to be too true!"

 

Mina laughs at her sunbae antics. "Yah~ Cheapskate~"

 

"Wait, you got some rice in your cheeks." Sana pointed to the younger one.

 

"W-where?"

 

"Don't move."

 

The next movement of Sana made Mina heart skip a beat. The silverhaired beauty went closer to her face, and Mina could feel Sana's breath escape from her red lips. The redhaired one was wholeheartedly hold her innerself from kissing the y lips of Sana. "Oh, god, help.."

 

"Done." Mina let out a relieved sigh, when the older one has wiped her cheek. "I'll just pay and we could go to the bookstore."

 

"Don't. I was asked you so i-" Mina word cut off as the older one call the waiter and immediately pay. "Geez.. you don't even hear what i want to say!"

 

Sana stuck out her tongue. "Nah~ Let's go!" Once again the older girl take Mina's hand and run to the street.

 

"Slow down, unnie!"

 

The way to the bookstore was quiet and comfortable with the two girls holding hands happily. Eventhough no words are exchanged, Mina feels content. Because she could her crush calming presence beside her, and she hope that this moment will last forever.

 

But, her happy times didn't last long, as she sees some boys suddenly appear from an alley.

 

"Whoa, check this out." One of the thug said to his gang. "Minatozaki head and her girlfriend!"

 

"Wow, that redhead is so cute!"

 

"Aw, poor redhead, leave that loser and come here to oppa and maybe we click together?"

 

Mina can't help but feel scared because of the thugs words. She unconsciously step back and hide behind the taller girl. "U-unnie..w-who are they?"

 

Sana on the other hand, doesn't feel scared and rather composed. She notices that her beloved junior shiver and holds Mina hand tighter, reassuringly. "Don't worry, just stay in my back, Mina-chan."

 

"Aw, so Minatozaki now is a 'boyfriend'?" A spiky haired thug spoke again. Seems like he is the leader. "Why don't you hand your girl to us and maybe we will let you go?

 

The older girl sighs as she got no choice but to do it.

 

"Bring it on, jerks."