Begin Again

My Popular Girl [DROPPED]

"Good morning world~"

 

Mina woke up with the biggest grin she ever had, plastered on her face. Last night was indeed feel like a dream. A very good one, too. Heck, she even didn't believe at first..

 

-----

"Please go out with me!"

 

The silverhaired girl stood up with a bouquet of flower which she just pull out from her backpack.

 

"..."

 

Mina froze.

Sana doesn't even aware and continue her confession. "I-i know it kinda feels rushed when we just know each other for two months or so, but believe me. I really like you-uh m-maybe it's even love.. so.. will you give a chance for me? F-for us?"

 

The confession was just so..unexpected.
Too many question running through Mina tiny brain, she can't cope up and just stood there, not even move a muscle.

 

"Mina-chan? Are you okay?"

 

The reaction from Mina made Sana feel dejected. She thought that it must be a rejection, because the younger one expression was not good.

 

She must feel disgusted with me, she thought. She intended to stop it before the other girl push her away.

 

"Ah, sorry. It's okay if you feel disgusted, but can we stay friends-"

 

A warm hug stopped her words. 

She found Mina in her arms, hugging her tight like there's no tomorrow. She want to ask what's wrong, but the next words came from Mina mouth made her froze yet relieved at the same time.

 

"I-i like you, too, silly.."

 

Sana smiled brightly and Mina.. eventhough she buried her face on the older girl chest, she could felt her face making a widest grin she ever had. She released from the hug and took the flowers. Mina never knew that Sana has this romantic side in her.

 

Sana broke the comfortable silence with her rhetorical question. "So...i guess we are official?"

 

The redhaired girl knocked her forehead. "Yah, of course. Silly unnie~"

 

"Hey i'm not stupid!"

 

"I didn't say you are stupid.. i was just saying you're silly~"

 

"Uh..isn't that have the same meaning?"

 

Mina ignored her crush who just turned into her girlfriend and drag her to the nearest bench. "You know.. i was planning to confess to you. But, you beat me to it~"

 

"Omo. Is that so? Well.. we could do it again but with you become the one who confess to me."

 

"Don't. I'm glad you were the one who confessed first."

 

"And.. why is that?" Sana raised her eyebrows.

 

"Because i am not sure if i were able to successfully do like yours.." she said while playing with Sana's hand.

 

The older girl smiled again, but she frowns when she checked the time on her phone. "As much as i want to enjoy this moment.. Sadly, we still need to go home. It's getting dark. "

 

"Why~ I don't want go home~ I want to stay here spending some times with you~" Sana chuckles when she feel Mina wrapped her arms tighter on her body. "Can we just sleep here?"

 

"We can't. Your parents will be worried, you know." Sana pats the younger girl head, earning a pout from her. "And.. it's kinda dangerous for the beautiful girl like you~

 

"B-but.."

 

"Don't worry, we still meet tomorrow, Mina-chan.." Sana unlatched her girlfriend arms and slung her bag in her torso.

 

"Okay..huh?" Mina staring confusedly at the girl who just lowered her body or more like she is crouching. "What are you doing?"

 

"Just hop on my back, we will run." Like a innocent kid, Sana grins.

 

"Uh.. no, thanks."

 

Sana let out a cute whine. "Come on, princess~ your castle is still long way to go~"

 

"Fine.. but don't ever dare to drop me." Mina carefully climb her girlfriend back and put her arms around her neck.

 

"Okay, hold on to me, princess."

 

Mina feels very special. She can't surpress the big smile that slowly forming on her face.

 

"And.. don't run, okay.." But to her dismay, the silverhaired disobey and increase her speed instead.

 

"Here we gooo~"

 

"YAH! Unnie, i said don't ruunn! I don't want to fall!"

----

 

After remembering last night event, the redhaired girl grins again. 

 

She hug her favorite penguin shaped bolster and squealed. She felt her cheeks heating up, eventhough the temperature in her room is very cold.

 

"Aaah, my goddess Sana~

 

Whipped.
One word that could describe her, now.

 

Her phone suddenly beeps distracting her from her fangirl mode. She quickly swipe the locksreen, and found one new message.

 

Mina keep her wide grin as she reads the new message.

 

From : Goddess Sana

Good morning, princess. Have you wake up?
Hope you had a good sleep last night ^-^

                                

"I got my first good morning text from my lover!!!!"

 

Mina excitedly shout while pumping her fist into air. She is just too happy. The redhaired girl never got any 'good morning' text from her 'someone special'. 

Now, what should she reply?

At first she typed, 'Good Morning too my baby boo' but she delete it at once. After some minutes of typing and deleting, she finally sent her reply.

 

Mina blushed when she see her reply. Her eyes auto focused on her term of endearment for Sana. "Kyaaah~ It's embarassing.."

 

Meanwhile..

 

Sana was just finished her morning bath. Well, she is a morning person, so waking up early is an easy task for her. Her mother always tell her to get up in the early morning, because it will made her feel not rushed or in a hurry.

 

She took out her uniform from the cupboard, and startled when someone poke her right arm.

 

"Unnie, your phone was beeping earlier."

 

"God, you scare me, Dahyun." Sana said while clutching her chest. "I'll sue you if i got a heart attack!"

 

Her roommate, Kim Dahyun, just giggles while pointing toward the older girl phone. She quickly vanish into the bathroom leaving Sana alone with her phone.

 

Sana put her uniform in small table near her bed, and unlock her phone. She found a new message from her girlfriend. A smile immediately appear in her cute face when she read it.

 

From : My Cute Swan

Good morning too, love.
Don't worry, i already awake. Seeing you soon.

Love you .xxx.

 

Oh how she really want to hug the redhaired girl right now. She really need to see her now.

 

And an idea suddenly popped in her head.

-----

 

"Mina, come down quickly!"

 

"Wait a minute!"

 

"But your friend is already here!"

Her friend? Mina is kinda confuse right now. Nobody in the school know her house, well except Jeongyeon, because the tall girl has been sending Momo home almost everyday.

"What friend?!"

 

"I don't know her but she is very beautiful!"

 

"Geez, okay.."

 

She quickly finish her light make up, and sling her bag. The redhaired girl closes her room and rush to the first floor. But Mina isn't Mina if she doesn't get a trouble.

 

Just when she hurriedly go down, she doesn't focus causing her to miss a step in the stairs and almost fall to the ground, if someone pairs of strong arms weren't there to catch her.

 

"Got ya, princess."

 

She hears a rather familiar voice. When she looked up to her savior, she is immediately greeted by a dazzling smile of Minatozaki Sana. She suddenly feel shy once again because of that killer smile.

 

"U-unnie.."

 

"Are you okay?" Sana asked worriedly while inspecting her girlfriend from head to toe. Seeing no hurt reaction from the younger girl, Sana sighs with relieve. "I always told you to watch your steps.. what if you really fall from the stairs."

 

Mina only nods, she feel embarass for no reason. Well maybe the reason is because of the proximity of her and Sana. Gosh, she literally can feel the older girl breath on her neck.

 

"Thanks god, i arrive at the right time.."

 

Mina who still confuse, finally could replied. "W-what are you doing here? It's kinda early.."

 

"Aw, no thank you for me or something first?" Sana pouted cutely making Mina heart melt because of the cuteness.

 

"Yeah.. thank you, my beloved unnie.." Mina pinch her lover cheeks. She doesn't shy anymore, as she adjusted to the skinships. "Satisfied now?"

 

"Well.. your welcome, princess~"

 

"But seriously.. i didn't expect you to be here this early, you know.."

 

Sana chuckles. "I just want to go to school together with my girl. Is that a crime now?"

 

"N-no, of course not! It just.."

 

"Well, if you don't want to go with me, it's okay.." Sana faked a hurtful expression. "I will going first.."

 

"I want to go with you!" Mina quickly hug her girlfriend, preventing the older girl from push her away. "It just so surprising.. but i like it anyway."

 

"Okay, so we're good to go?"

 

Mina nods but she remember something. "Wait, have you had your breakfast?"

 

"Don't worry, i got it-" A loud sound interrupt the older girl. Mina stiffle her laughs when she find out the source of the loud grumble sound. The silverhaired one scratched her head, feeling embarras because of her stomach. "Well, i guess the stomach can't lie.."

 

"Let's have breakfast together!"

 

-----

 

Hey guys, sorry for the short update.. i kinda in hurry so please enjoy this update!

Gotta edit later~

Cya~

-afroboy-