A New Day

My Popular Girl [DROPPED]

"Mina-chan, wake up and get your down already!"

 

Myoui Mina, our heroine, the red haired beauty, open her eyes slowly. Signaling that she has wake up from her deep slumber. “Ugh.. My head hurts..”

 

Mina doesn't want to wake up today, she really want to sleep more. She deserve some nice sleeps and today is a perfect to sleep all day.

Well, their family has just recently moved to the neighbourhood. So yesterday Mina's hand were full of things she needs to do to help her parents. Come on, who doesn’t feel tired after moving so many things the day before?

 

Squinting her eyes, she replied lazily to her mother’s voice. “A minute please!”

 

After some minutes fighting the invisible fairy that trying to make her sleep again, Mina finally succeed and went to the first floor, only to found a blonde girl try to tie her shoelaces.

 

“Hey, sis. It’s only my imagination or you really still have your pajamas on?” Momo, her younger sister asked while pointing toward Mina direction.

 

“And what’s the big deal?” Mina nonchalantly said and grab a piece of bread on the table. “Where are you going with that uniform huh?”

 

“Well duh, school, of course.”

 

“Huh, what are you saying?” Mina raised her eyebrows. “It’s a lazy day, man.”

 

Momo sighs, “I told you that’s what you get after sleeping like a log, nee-chan.. ah. Anyway, I’m  going first, bye~”

 

“Hey, Momo?!” The older girl called her younger sister but the latter is already disappear from her sight. “What was that? Isn’t she weird. I mean, nobody go to school on Sunday.. Wait.”

 

Mina suddenly feel that something is wrong, like she forgetting about something very important. “Uh, mom. Can I ask you something?”

 

Mrs. Myoui who still in the kitchen, washing some dishes, replied. “What is it, dear?”

 

“Ah.. t-today is Sunday, right?”

 

“Huh, what are you saying? It’s Monday!”

 

Uh-oh. She forget the days, again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seoul International School. 8.00.

 

 

“Where the hell is my class? This is ridiculous..”

 

Mina is running around the school for ten minutes. She still can’t find the class or even the headmaster room. It’s the first time she feel so lost in a school. She didn’t know that her new school could be this big.

The clumsy girl cursed herself for not coming early. Screw her weak memory

 

“How am I supposed to do now-ah!”

 

She then remember her younger sister. The red haired girl took out her smartphone and dial Momo’s number. After some seconds, the call connected.

 

“Momo-chaaan!”

 

“What is it, sis? If it’s not important, you’d better hang up.”

 

“Help me pleasee~ I lost in our school!”

 

“Huh, I thought you were not gonna come. Where are you?”

 

“Hmm.. I am near a big tree.”

 

“You know.. Our school has so many trees, godamnit!”

 

“Let me see.. Ah. I think I’m near the soccer field.”

 

“Ah, The teacher comes, I’ll call you later.”

 

“Momo-yaah? Wait a minute!”

 

It’s too late, the blonde one has already hang up on Mina. Leaving her all alone in this big school with no one in sight. What should she does now? She can’t possibly come back home, her mother will really scold her and there’s a chance she won’t give Mina the weekly pocket money.

The only choice is to wait for Momo to pick her up and show the way around. But Mina doesn’t know what time her sister come for her.

She feels so desperate and helpless.

 

“Man.. Late on my first day. What a good day to start a new life..” Mina mumble to herself, and tears slowly forming in her eyes.

 

“Here, you could use this.” A sweet, girl voice suddenly spoke to her, surprising the red haired one. Mina can’t see the person clearly, but from her blurry vision, she could see that the person holding something.

 

“Thank you..” She took the handkerchief from the stranger and wipe the tears that coming.

 

The stranger spoke again.  “It’s the first time I saw you, are you a new student?”

 

“Y-yes.” Mina replied, still not looking to the stranger face. Well, she always thought her face when crying is ugly and she doesn’t want to show it to the other girl.

 

“Ah, I see..” Mina could feel that the stranger girl is smiling. “Why don’t I show you the way around? Don’t worry, I’m with the student council.”

 

Just when she lost hope, God sent her this savior. Mina can’t help but very happy. She must face her lifesaver to properly thank her.

 

“Thank you very much-“

 

When she look at the stranger face, Mina’s almost got a heart attack. She can’t speak nor move, even a bit.

 

She just met a real goddess with silver hair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is she?"

 

Momo is currently searching the whole school, trying to find her stupid older sister. She even lied to her teacher, saying that she was not feeling well. Eventhough she's a new transfer student, too.

 

"I think she is near the field.." Momo mumbles to herself. "Mina-neechan, why you always lost?"

 

She is in deep thought and doesn't even aware that a shorthaired girl running toward her direction.

 

"Hey, move aside, blondie!"

 

But it's already too late for Momo to notices. The shorthaired girl is already near her and the crash can't be avoided.

 

"Ugh.."

 

"I-i'm sorry, i didn't mean to bump into you.." The charming girl with shorthair said to Momo. "I was in a hurry.."

 

Momo shook her head. "Nah, it's my fault too. I didn't watch my step." She took a good look at the girl in front of her. Short hair, lovely eyes and charming smile. "Uhh.. She is sooo handsomee~"

 

"There she is!"

 

"Kyaaa~ Jeongyeonnie!"

 

"Kyaaa~"

 

Momo swear she could see some crazy girls shouts and running toward she and the cool girl direction. "What is that?"

 

"No time for chatting, we need to run! Let's go, blondie!" The shorthaired one took Momo hand, and start to run with her.

 

"Well, this school isn't so bad, i guess~" Momo thought while smiling dreamily.