ert

My Popular Girl [DROPPED]

(p.s : This contain some weird conversation and fourth wall breaking)

 

_____________________________________

 

 

"There you are, unnie!"

 

Mina turned around as she hears someone voice. The redhaired girl groans, when a younger blonder tackle her with a hug.

 

"Uh, what the hell, Momo?"

 

"Whyy?" Mina cringed as Momo aegyo voice came. "You don't miss your cute little sister?"

 

"No and never."

 

"Yah, meanie! I'm gonna call Papa so he can scold you!"

 

"Like you are brave enough to do that, missy!"

 

"Oh, i'm not kidding." Momo took out her phone and dial their father number. Mina gasped and snatch the phone away before her little sister could ask for help from Mr. Myoui.

 

"You are so dead, little one." The older sister smirk, before quickly grasp Momo head and lock it in her arms making the latter winced in pain. "Aw, where is my cocky sister from earlier~"

 

"Hey, release me you, Red Hulk!"

 

Mina only laughed at her sister whines. Red Hulk. Well, the name is kind of suit her. Red haired girl with strong power.

 

"Just surrender, Ms. Peach~"

 

"Never! I will not give up to the evil witch-ouch!!" Momo cringe when the older one tightening the headlock. Mina giggles at her sister funny expression. "Unnie, ouch, ouch!"

 

"Give up already, would you~"

 

"Ah, i give up, i give up!!!" Momo let out a relieved sigh when her older sister release the tight headlock. She glare at Mina who is grinning dorkily. "I can't believe it. You really wanted to kill me.."

 

"Aww.. don't be mad~ unnie love you~"

 

"Yuck. Ever since you date Sana unnie, you are becoming more mushy than ever."

 

Mina chuckles at Momo statement. Well, maybe that kind of right. She is that whipped. Ever since Sana confessed, she feel that her world is full of rainbow. 

Eww.

 

"Why?.. it's not a bad thing, though."

 

"Aish whatever.." Momo rolled her eyes. Her sister is becoming more unbearable. "Speaking of her.. where is Sana unnie?" Momo asked. She doesn't see the silverhaired president near her sister. Usually, the redhaired one is always seen with her favorite girl.

 

Mina pouts cutely, "She left me for some festival matters. I can't believe it!"

 

"Geez.. what did you expect. She is the council president for god sake!"

 

"Still.." Mina felt a little bit stupid. She can't help but feel jealous over Sana's duty. What a 'supportive' girlfriend she is.

 

Sigh, i am such a silly girl.

 

"Come on, you have a competition." Momo said while grab her sister hand. "The quiz or something like that, right?"

 

"Aish. Don't drag me! I can go and win that stupid competition all by myself."

 

Momo shook her head, she can't stand Mina and her cockiness. "Yeah, yeah whatever."

 

"Don't worry, i got this. I definitely win!"

_____________

 

"Now i look like a big loser.."

 

As expected, Myoui Mina lose the game. She didn't even got any right answer.

 

Oh god, her plan was total failure.

 

"Damn.."

 

The plan was to make Sana proud and sees the genius side of Mina who can win a trophy, so the older one could give her a reward kiss or something more.. but, it may not possible anymore.

She just hope that her girlfriend didn't come and see her losing.

 

"I will be very surprised if you win." Jeongyeon words made the redhaired girl eyebrows raised. "I mean you didn't even know the current president name. There is no way a dumb swan like you-Ouch!!"

 

Mina's pinch successfully stop the shorthaired one from mocking her. Momo rubbed her girlfriend sore arm while glaring at her violent sister.

 

"Why you always act violent, unnie!" Mina only rolled her eyes. It's Jeongyeon fault, not her!

 

"I don't care." She scanned her surrounding, searching for a certain silverhaired beauty. "Yes, she didn't come. Glad she didn't see my poor game-!"

 

Mina thought that her girlfriend can't come because of her works, so she let out a relieved sigh. But when their eyes accidentally meet, the redhaired girl can't help but cursed.

 

"Hide me, Jeongyeon!"

 

"Huh, What are you saying?" Jeongyeon stare blankly at Mina. She thinks Mina is being weird again, like she usually does.

 

"There is no time for explaining!" She wants to explain, but Sana is getting near!

 

Momo who is a little bit smarter than her sister, realized what caused Mina to panic. She laughed when her sister hide behind her tall girlfriend.

 

Not long after, Sana appear with a big smile on her face."Mina-chan!!" She final realized that there are two more girls, so she greteed them. "Oh, hi Jeongie and Momo-chan!"

 

"'Sup, unnie."

 

"Hello, unnie!"

 

Sana smiled, but when she sees her girlfriend behind Jeongyeon a frown appear on her face. "Why is my girlfriend behind you, Jeongie?"

 

"This is not Myoui Mina!" A voice which obviously came from Mina spoke. The redhaired girl try to change her voice, but it still can't fool the other girls. Sana only stiffle her laugh as the younger one continue her words, "I-i am the Alien from Planet Ketchup. Greeting to the Earthling."

 

"Oh, Alien-ssi. What business did you have with Earth?"

 

The JeongMo couple only laughed at cute interaction between Sana and the weird girl, Mina. Sana on the other is feeling very amused. It's one of the things that the older one loved about Mina.

Yep, Mina's silly antics.

 

Mina pull out a hat from her pocket and quickly wear it to hide her face. Still hiding behind the shorthaired girl she spoke again, "D-don't worry, we came in peace."

 

"Oh, okay.. thanks then."

 

"If there are no more questions, i will go. My people need me."

 

Sana giggles at Mina's adorable way of speak. Before her girlfriend could go, she quickly ask her a question. "Wait, Alien-ssi.. did you see my girlfriend?"

 

There is long silence, before the Alien from Planet Ketchup spoke again. "W-what is girlfriend?" The 'alien' funny question has succesfully makes the other girls laughing. "W-what so funny, you Earthlings!"

 

Sana can't believe her girlfriend. 
Mina has taken her acting to another level. Oh, that's mean she has to play along to match Mina action.

 

"Girlfriend is... someone whom i love very much." Sana paused to see her girlfriend reaction. She could feel that the hiding girl is blushing right now, even her vision obstructed by Jeongyeon tall body. "She is very beautiful. The prettiest girl in Earth, if i must say."

 

"..."

 

"Alien-ssi, are you still behind Jeongyeon?" Sana smirked when her 'alien' didn't respond. Mina is definitely blushing so bad right now. "So.. did you see my girlfriend?"

 

"Uhm.. n-no."

 

Sana let out dissapointed sigh. But, she still have one way to make her girlfriend come out. "Oh, that's too bad. I just want to give her prized kiss for trying hard at the quiz. It's okay if she didn't win.."

 

A long silence came, then suddenly a redhaired girl show up from her hiding spot to pounce at Sana.

 

"Where is my kiss, honey~" Sana giggles when Mina literally jumped from behind Jeongyeon back. The younger hug her while trying to kiss Sana.

 

"Oh, where is Alien-ssi? Is she already left to her Planet?"

 

Mina quickly nods her head, thinking that Sana actually believe her 'superb' acting. 

Pfft. 

 

"She said that she needs to go. Her mother told her to buy something on the convience store." Hearing Mina innocent answer, Sana giggles, while her two other friends laughing again. Seriously, Myoui Mina has never fail to amuse them.

 

"Oh, they have conveniece store too in the Planet Ketchup?"

 

"Of course.. how can they bought some ketchup if they don't have any convenience store in there."

 

"Ah, i see.." Sana replied with a nod. The JeongMo couple looked at them like they are some sort of weird creature. I mean, who will ever understand their absurd conversation about that fictional Planet.

 

"Wait a minute, where is my kiss~"

 

Sana crossed her arms. "No kiss for you, because you were dissapearing from me earlier."

 

"Aw, sorry Sana-chan~ Mina didn't mean to leave you.." Mina put her best puppy expression again. Hoping that the other girl will forgive her. "You know, she is just feel embarass that she can't answer any question.. she just wanna make her girlfriend proud.."

 

"Hmm.. let me think.."

 

"Whyyy, sorry-Hmph." The redhaired one words cut off by a kiss on the lips. 

 

Sana always do that whenever she thinks Mina become unresistable. She liked the taste of Mina plump lips.. and it's like a drug. Addictive and dangerous. Mina on the other hand, felt pure bliss when Sana lips landed on hers. Her arms immediately found its way to the older neck. She pull Sana closer, so she could feel her perfect body on her. 

The innocent kiss has gone into a wild kiss. Mina slips her right hand into the older one uniform..just when she could feel Sana toned abs..

 

"Yah, stop it!!"

 

Jeongyeon and Momo abruptly pull the lovebirds who happen to making out in front of them. They can't believe that they almost see an adult-like scene from Mina's erted DVD collection. 

 

Momo sighs before she scold the two older girls, "We are still on the school! Hold your hormones, guys!! I can't believe you!"

 

"S-sorry.." Sana and Mina said in unison. Sana scratched her head in guilty, while Mina only looked at the ground. It seems she reflected on her erted action.

 

Wait, let's hear her thoughts before we end this chapter.

 

At least, me and my honey shared a passionate kiss. Kyaa, i can't wait to taste her lips again~

 

Oh, i guess a ert is still a ert. 

 

No matter what the circumstances are.

---------------------------------------------------

 

Yo~

I am sorry for the very late update.. you know i lost my motivation..

But, don't worry i already got it back when they being lovey dovey again~ Anyway please this random update lol

Thanks for the comment and the loves!!