The Festival

My Popular Girl [DROPPED]

"Welcome to the Seoul High Festival!"

 

Today is the day. The opening of one of the famous school festival around South Korea. Seoul High Fest. Every students in has been waiting for this event, because it held so many fun things to do.

 

If you lucky, you might bumped into some idols or even some actor/ess.

 

"Holy cow.."

 

Mina froze. Her eyes become wider than usual. It's her first time seeing this kind of event. Well, she ever seen school festival on her old school. But this is so different. Seoul High held much bigger festival than her old middle school one.

 

Her eyes wandered around her surrounding. She could see some cute girls with maid outfit from some animes, advertising about their booth. Mina sighs as she sees some jocks trying to flirt with some guests from another school.

She finally step in and immediately greeted by a cheerful girl in the ticketing booth.

 

"Hi, welcome to the festival~"

 

"Hello.. i need one ticket for me." The cheerful girl suddenly staring at her and her school uniform. Mina who doesn't feel comfortable quickly broke the silence.  "Um.. sorry. But i don't feel good if you stare at me like that.."

 

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to.." The ticket girl apologize before asked Mina. "Is this your first time coming to the festival?"

 

Mina nodded shyly. "I just got transferred here from Japan."

 

"I see..  Let me tell you, The students from our school don't need any tickets~"

 

"Seriously?"

 

The cute cheerful girl giggles at Mina surprised expression. "Yeah, i just need to stamp your hand and voila.. you can enter!" She exclaimed happily after she stamped the redhaired girl hand.

 

"Owh, thank you!" Lucky for her, because she doesn't need to pay. She is currently saving money for her date with Goddess Sana later. Though the latter didn't actually mind if their date isn't luxurious but Mina still want her girlfriend to get some special treatment from her.

 

"Enjoy your first festival, Miss!" The girl smiled again.

 

After thanking the girl, Mina roamed around. Once again she feel amaze. There are some food trucks, some mini stage and even some mini tents. Like, this festival is totally rad! Beautiful girls wearing y clothes are can be seen everywhere. They are trying to seduce some boys or girls to go to their booth with their miniskirt.

Dang.

 

Forgive me, Sana-chan. But their costume are just too much..

 

Mina almost got hooked and try their booth, if some boys didn't accidentally push her making the redhaired girl lose her balance. But before she actually fell, a pair of strong arms catches her body.

 

"I got you."

 

Blushes slowly creep to her face as she got to see her saviour face. She hid her face on the older one chest.

 

"I thought you are busy with this whole festival thing."

 

"Well, they give me some time to rest." Mina nods and look up to her girlfriend face. She cringed when she saw the tired look of Sana. "You okay, princess?"

 

"You got some nasty eyebags! I told to you get more sleep, didn't i?"

 

Sana chuckles. There, Mina and her nagging Mom mode again. "Sorry~ i can't sleep because of certain someone who hug me very tight last night~"

 

"Uhm.. i'm sorry." Mina suddenly feel guilty. She told Sana to sleep with her last night. "But i thought you are already asleep that time!"

 

"Well.. i woke up around 01.00 Am. And i can't continue my sleep.."

 

"Why is that?"

 

Sana scratched her neck nervously. Should she tell her? "It's embarrasing though.."

 

"Don't worry, i won't laugh at you."

 

"Fine.." She let out a sigh before spoke with blush on her face. "Y-your s are distracting me.."

 

Yep.

Last night Sana had a nightmare that made her awoken. She try to sleep but.. Mina's two mountains are only an inch apart from her face. She tried hard not to touch those two perfect s. It made her stay up all night.

 

"Wh-what?" Mina's already got blushes all over her face. She didn't know that her girlfriend got some erted side too. "I thought i am the erted one here.."

 

"I'm not! I just got distracted.."

 

Mina smirks. She want to innocent girlfriend. She drag her girlfriend to the secluded area near a big tree, where no one around. "Honey.."

 

"Y-yes? What are we doing here?"

 

Sana gulped as she felt her younger girl put her arms around her neck. Her body tensed up as Mina lean closer to her face and smirked ily. "You can touch my s if you want.."

 

.

 

And the silverhaired girl fainted.

____________     

 

"Ugh.. Where am i?"

 

Sana glanced around and found herself on a big bed. She chuckles as she realized that she was fainted and now she is in the school mini hospital.

 

"Oh, you are awake, Miss President~"

 

"Uh.. Dr. Kim did you possibly saw the girl with redhair?" Sana carefully asked the school doctor the whereabout of her girlfriend. She afraid that the doctor will be freaked out if she found out that Student Council President is dating a girl.

 

"You mean your girlfriend? Don't worry, she only gone to the convenience store to buy something for you."

 

"Wait.. you know?"

 

Dr. Kim or her colleague knows her as Kim Hyuna, shrugs. "Know what?"

 

"About me and Mina?"

 

"Of course, you two were so obvious~" Sana bit her lips worrily. Seeing this, the doctor let out some giggles. "Don't worry, i support your relationship~"

 

"You are not freaked out?"

 

"Why should i? Love doesn't care about gender."

 

Sana still doesn't feel convinced. "Did you think our relationship will work out fine?"

 

"Hmm.. it hard to say. I could only give an advice.." She sips her coffee before saying, "If you really love her do not ever give up. Because I am sure, love will do its magic."

 

"Yeah.. i guess you are right." Sana's insecurities all gone as the older one speech ended. "I never know that you have some love consultant talent, despite the fact that you are single, Doc."

 

"Hey, what are you trying to imply?!" The older woman whines, making Sana giggles.

 

"Doc, is she awake-Honey!" Mina launched herself as soon she saw Sana smiled at her. She kissed the silverhaired one cheek and smiles. "Thanks god you are okay!"

 

"Yeah.. i just forget to eat breakfast today." Sana lied. She can't say that she fainted because of Mina's provocative action earlier.

 

"Aish, now you forget to eat too?! I can't believe you.. what if you got sick-"

 

"Yeah, yeah.. can I just enjoy this hug first.." Mina sighed as she let Sana snuggle closer to her. Sana took the younger one and put it on her head. Mina knows the sign, and the older one head gently.

 

"Fine.."

 

"Um.. what time do your quiz start?" Sana asked with her eyes closed.

 

"Around 12, i think."

 

"Great.. we have some hours to relax." Mina yelped when the older one pull her, making the redhaired girl fall on the top of Sana.

 

"Wha-"

 

Once again, Mina's eyes locked with Sana. Then the younger one stare at Sana's plump lips. She kinda miss the taste of her girlfriend lips.

 

Mina lean closer, eyes closed. Sana saw that and mimic what Mina doing.

 

They become closer until there is no distance between their face.

 

Then..

 

*Cough*

 

"I am still here, you know."

The couple abruptly turned their head, and they could see a playful smirk on the Docter face. Sana blushed while Mina groans.Somebody interrupted their moment again, damn.

 

"Why can't you go and mind your own business, Doc!"

______________________

Yo!

After some times i finally back.. gosh.

Real life has been trying to stop me from writing..

Thanks for the loves, and till we meet again!