She saved Him

Playing Hard to Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's fear getting much much worst. It's been 2 weeks that she went home alone. Literally alone. No sign of Bobby around her. Ever since Bobby followed her home, she felt safe. She was used to Bobby's presence. However, Bobby didn't send her like he used to. He didn't even came in for class. She only seen him during first lesson of the day and that was it. Bobby was the first one to leave the class once the bell rang. Jimin felt guilty. Lots of things running through her mind. She thought that Bobby was hurt by how she treated him but if he felt hurt, he will stop pestering her, right? It was as if Bobby wanted to avoid her. Jimin was relieved that the guy was ignoring her just like what she wanted but she didn't like it. Isn't this what she always wanted? Not wanting to do anything that was related to Bobby?

 

Jimin decided to walk around the town since it was still early for ehr to go home. The street wasn't that crowded. She was walking and a dark alley came to sight. She was about to walk passed by it but she stopped her track. She turned and saw a group of guys. It looked like they were surrounding a person. A guy. Jimin saw him on the floor. She didn't know whatt to do since she got no backup. However, she recognised a name that was being said.

"Stay away from her. Or else, you gonna get worse than this, Bobby," the person warned.

The others wanted to start beating Bobby again but Jimin interferred.

"POLICE! POLICE!" she shouted and hid behind a big trashbin.

The group of guys quickly escaped. When Jimin thought it was cleared, she came out of the hideout and ran into the dark alley.

"Are you alright?!" Jimin looked at him who was covered with scars.

Jimin helped him up. She brought him to his house which was quite far away from the place. So she decided to take a cab. She then paid the fare.

Bobby was even weak to open the door himself. She took the keys from him and opened it. His house was re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter