Introduction

Playing Hard to Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin living a normal life like other girls. She wasn't the popular kid in school nor the rich girl. However, she was happy with her life. The people that she cherished in her life made her happy. She lived her day to the fullest without any regret. She has a group of friends which she had been with since pre-school. They were like sisters that Jimin never had. She's the only child in the family.

However, Jimin wasn't loud like them. She was a quiet person. She only talk when it's necessary but she do smile a lot with the people she knew. She liked to busy herself with books or studying.

She worked at a small Cafe which located a few blocks away from her house along with her bestfriends. She decided to work to show to her parents that she's an independent girl. One of her goals was to live together with her bestfriends after she graduated from high school. She will be looking forward to that day with a big smile on her face and her luggages by her side.

When she's in school, the only person she hated to see or interact with was a guy named Bobby. She despised him a lot since the first day of school. Middle school actually. She noticed him since then but they were never friends. Bobby was known as a playboy in the neighbourhood. Everyone knows him by just mentioning his name. A lot of girls fell for him at first sight. Just by smiling, he made the girls' heart beat very fast. He's friendly but too friendly.

However, this year, it doesn't go w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter