Worried

Playing Hard to Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is Bobby okay?" Jimin asked Jinhwan when she saw the latter entering the Cafe.

"I'm not sure. We don't really hang out these few days," Jinhwan looked at Jimin with sad eyes.

Jimin could see that jinhwan was also worried for Bobby. It seems like this thing never happened before.

Jimin slumped in her seat and sughed.

"He didn't talked to me since 3 days ago. Did I do something wrong?" Jimin murmured.

"Not that I know of. Bobby always put in good words about you whenever he hang out with us."

Jimin dazed.

"Did something happened between the two of you?"

"I don't think so... We were in good terms. Well... that day..."

"What is it?"

"I was working night shift and he texted me that he will be fetching me when I already end worl. But he didn't show up. I waited for 20 minutes..." Jimin explained to Jinhwan during that day that Bobby was supposed to fetch her.

Jinhwan nodded and he reminded himself to ask Hanbin if the latter knows anything.

 

"Bin-ah, where are you?" Jinhwan called.

"Playing with Byul, why? Wanna come over?"

"Be there in 10."

10 minutes later, Jinhwan showed up infront of Hanbin's house. Hanbyul opened the door and let the older one in.

"Hello pretty, where's your Oppa?" Jinhwan asked and carried her in his arms.

"Kitchen."

Both of them walked towards the kitchen.

"You're here," Hanbin smiled and passed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter