He saved Her again

Playing Hard to Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bobby came into class with the seat beside him empty. Jimin never entered class later than him. Bobby shrugged it off and actually decided to pay attention in class. He stayed awake almost the whole lesson and if Jimin was there, she must have been so proud of Bobby.

That was what he thought.

As usual, Jimin's friends sat with them. Bobby was used to it that the girls sat with them and he doesn't mind at all. It would be much better if Jimin was there with them. Bobby noticed that her friends kept staring at him with such an unreadable look.

Sehyun remembered what her friends had told her earlier, do not cause any trouble during lunch. If she wants to, do it after school. Sehyun had to just control herself and wait for school to end.

 

The bell rang indicating that school was over. Sehyun stopped by Bobby's desk.

"Meet me outside right now."

Bobby complied. Sehyun was looking pissing but she has to make sure Bobby sees it.

"Who the hell is Shin Min Ah?"

A girl's name that doesn't ring any bell in his head.

"Who's that?"

"Don't pretend like you do not know."

"I really do not know her." "Look, I never meet any other girls beside Jimin these past few months."

Yoonhae could see that he was telling the truth through his eyes. Yoonhae pat Sehyun's shoulder, signalling her to stop.

"That girl slapped Jimin."

Bobby's eyes widened.

"She's only a Middle School student. What did you think to be dating that young girl," Jiyoon sighed.

Yes, they were High School students but to be dating a Middle School girl was just wow.

"Was that why she's absent?"

Bobby ran out of the school and to Jimin's house. When he arrived, he saw the door was wide opened. When he entered, the house was messy. Things were all over the place. It was as if someone broke into her house and tried to kidnap her but she fought back. Bobby immediately knew who it was. Bobby dialled Jinhwan's number.

"Gather everyone at the warehouse right now."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter