Don't Talk To Me

Playing Hard to Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bobby stopped her but she chose to walk away without looking back. She was embarrassed. She shrugged it off and entered her house. Little did she know, Bobby had followed her from a far.

"Why are we following her?" Hanbin asked.

"Because I think someone followed her and I just wanted to make sure she got home safely."

Hanbin smirked. He knew his bestfriend had fallen for Kim Jimin.

 

Next day, Bobby tried to make a conversation with her but she didn't even bother to talk to him. She just focused what the teacher was teaching. She tuned out his voice. Bobby huffed and gave up. He decided to sleep since he find the class very boring. He finds all of the class boring. Jimin knew what Bobby wanted to say. So Jimin stick a note on his forehead before walking out of the classroom without bothering to wake him up and tell him that class was over.

Bobby woke up, feeling a bit weird why was the class extremely quiet. When he looked up, he was the only one in the class. His classmates had gone for their lunch break. He felt something sticking on his forehead. It was a note which Jimin sticked it just now.

Stop talking to me.

Well, you thought that Jimin wanted to thank him? No, she just want Bobby to stop bothering her and stop trying to make a conversation with her. She didn't want all his girlfriends to get the wrong idea of her and Bobby. Bobby being Bobby, didn't care what Jimin had written on the note but he still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter