Have She Accept Him?

Playing Hard to Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are we sitting with the guys?" Jimin asked when they were walking to the cafeteria.

Her frends stopped and looked at her in suprised. Since when Jimin was interested in sitting with the guys.

"Errr.. Are you okay?" Sehyun asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because you're asking us if we are sitting with them."

"Oh. Maybe I'm starting to accept them? Since they are you friends, they should be mine as well, right?"

Her friends still couldn't registered what Jimin had said. But they were positive about it. Maybe Jimin has changed.

"Hello Jiwon," Jimin greeted.

Bobby was drinking but he choked in it. He looked up and saw Jimin smiling at him.

Real smile.

His heart beating real fast.

Junhoe, Jinhwan and Hanbin were surprised as well. Since when Jimin was being nice especially to Bobby. She never acknowledged his presence before.

Jimin and Bobby chattered and even laughed.The girls never seen Jimin like that before with a guy. She seemed so happy. Same goes to the guys. Their friends noticed that both of their eyes sparkled when talking to each other.

During class, Jimin even guided Bobby thru the lessons. Exams were just around the corner and Bobby can't afford to fail them. Bobby understood Jimin's teaching more than their teacher taught him.

Calculus was one of his favourite subjects now. That was because Jimin taught him well.

Jimin made him see that Calculus wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter