Tired of it & Guilty

Playing Hard to Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What time do you end today?" Junhoe asked.

"9pm, why?" Sehyun asked.

"We will send all of you home," Jinhwan said and sipped his drink.

"Why would you do that?" Jiyoon asked.

"To make sure all of you are safe," Hanbin added.

The girls nodded and continued their work. Jimin went to work and school as usual. Bobby still didn't talked to her. She doesn't mind.

In fact, she getting used to it. She pushed away the thought of Bobby going to apologise to her for leaving her hanging after she ended her work that day. She was mad at him. He didn't know how ing scared she was. She was so used of him sending her off but now he didn't talked to her, the anger subsided. She doesn't care already.

However, her heart was telling her that she did the wrong thing. She felt uneasy when she didn't talk to him. The urge of talking to him was so high that when he passed by her as if she was invisible, made her heart ache.

Is he playing hard to get? Like how she did last time? Couldn't be right?

Jimin didn't feel like eatig lunch so she went up to the roof to take in fresh air. It was a waste of time to sit with the boys if Bobby still didn't wanna talk to her.

Jimin played some random music and she danced to the beat. She let out all her emotions through dancing. She was so focused that she didn't realised someone was watching every of her moves.

Instead of sleeping like he had planned, he watched her d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter