Days Full of Him

Playing Hard to Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's days were full of Bobby and she hated it. She despised it. She saw Bobby almost every minute. She even forced to sit with him and his friends. Hanbin had invited Yoonhae over to join them for lunch and of course, Yoonhae didn't wanna go alone so she dragged the others with her.

Yoonhae made her pouty face at Jimin and making Jimin feel guilty for leaving her bestfriend with a group of boys. Jimin gave in.

After school, Jimin went straight to work. Yoonhae was supposed to be walking the same way as her but Hanbin had offered to send her home instead. So since she didn't wanna be the third wheel, she walked to the Cafe alone. She wasn't scared as it was still afternoon. Bobby whistled and followed her closely from behind. He noticed ever moves of her. From her head banging to the song she was listening to and her walking was different. Her steps would matched the rhythm to the songs she were listening to.

This girl has rhythm.

Bobby waited 15 minutes before he entered the Cafe. He wanted Jimin to serve him. He then entered the Cafe and Jimin greeted him. HEr face immediately turned sour when she saw the person she hated the most.

"Why that long face?" Bobby snickered.

He loved to annoy her.

"What would you like to order?" Jimin asked in monotone and kept her straight face.

She won't smile at him and won't be smiling at him.

"Ayeeee, is this how you serve you customer."

"If you come here to play, sorry, you've chosen a wrong place."

Jimin was about to leave to attend to another customer when Bobby stopped her.

"One Ice Tea please."

Jimin nodded without looking back at him. Bobby slumped in his sea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter