Annoying Little Guy

Playing Hard to Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That small eyes guy is really annoying..." Jimin said in frustration.

Yoonhae, Jimin and Jiyoon were making their way to their working place. Sehyun wasn't able to tag along as she had planned to go gymming. Plus they had planned to have dinner together with their other two big sisters - Ga In and Yoona.

"What did he do now?"

"He kept talking to me."

"And why is that annoying?"

"Because his voice is annoying and I despised it. A lot."

"Bobby?"

Yoonhae faced Jiyoon and nodded.

"Why did't you say his name?"

"Because it's a stupid name."

Jiyoon and Yoonhae just shrugged it off.

 

Manager Donghyuk let the three girls off early as he had some personal matters to attend to. The girls thanked their manager before leaving the store. They made their way to their favourite restaurant which located few blocks away from the Cafe. Sehyun, Yoona and Ga In had already arrived.

"You guys are early," Yoonhae laughed.

"Aren't we always are?" The girls giggled.

At the very same restaurant, Bobby was having dinner with one of his girlfriends. They were on a date. Bobby was sweet talking to his girlfriend. Both of them were enjoy each other company well that was what the girl thought. Bobby was just waiting for the time to pass by quickly so he could go to Hanbin's place to play.

Bobby and his girlfriend decided to leave when they got nothing to talk about. Jimin and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter