Gotten Closer

Playing Hard to Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin would stop by at Bobby's house from time to time to check on him. She was genuinely worried for him. She wanted him to get well as quickly as possible so she won't be sitting alone in class and also go back home alone at night after her shift has ended. Bobby would sometimes and he noticed that her face went completely red.

"You have to teach me all the lessons that I've missed."

"Not gonna."

"Why!" he complained.

"It was your fault to get into trouble," she scoffed.

"Fine, I will just continue to be absent from school then," he smirked.

He thought by saying that it would make Jimin changed her mind. But he was wrong.

"Go on, the least that could happen is you would not get to graduate, not gonna have a job and not gonna get married."

Bobby eyes widened.

I won't be able to marry Jimin.

"Aish, fine. I will find a way for you to teach me."

Jimin stucked her tongue out. Bobby was already used to her presence around him when he's at home. Bobby would look forward to her visit every day. She would always come at 3pm sharp if there was nothing going on school. If she's late, Bobby would immediately call her and asked where she was. Mrs Kim also didn't mind Jimin coming over. She loved it when the young lady accompanied her son. She also realised that her son has changed. She needs to thank Jimin for that.

"I have to go. I'll see ya around," Jimin bid him goodbye and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter