Attack that was Shocking

Playing Hard to Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you Kim Jimin?" A girl Jimin never seen before stood before her.

"Do I know you?"

The girl slapped Jimin hard on the cheek and that caught the attention of the people in the Cafe. Jimin was shocked, mad and anything but happy. Her eyes widened and looked at the girl before her smirked.

"That's for stealing Bobby Oppa from me."

Yoonhae heard the commotion and came into the scene with Sehyun and Jiyoon.

"What's going on?"

"Did you just laid your dirty hand on my bestfriend?" Sehyun growled.

The three of them walked towards the girl, closing the gap. The girl was being cornered.

"Don't worry. We're not gonna hurt you just like what you did to our bestfriend but just remember, when you walk out of this Cafe, your life will be miserable. Until you die. You got it?" Sehyun hissed.

The girl was stupid enough to come and attack Jimin with her uniform on.

"Shin Min Ah. Seoul Middle School? Pfft, how pathetic," Jiyoon scoffed.

"it's better for you to go home now as its already getting late and I'm sure you don't want to get grounded," Yoonhae smiled.

The little girl quickly dashed out of the Cafe. Sehyun brought Jimin to the back of the Cafe. Chef Nam looked at Jimin in sympathy.

"Sweety, are you okay?" Chef Nam asked worriedly.

"I'm okay," she smiled and put the bad of ice on her burning cheek.

Manager Donghyuk came an hour after the incident. Yoonhae explain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter