He's back & Healed

Playing Hard to Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin had been staying by Bobby's side without fail. She told Manager Donghyuk what had happened and he let her take leave until Bobby had gain conscious. Jimin would kill time by studying, reading or drawing. Bobby's Mum would come from time to time to visit her son.

Jimin felt sympathy towards the older woman. She only had Bobby. Jimin's parents let her stay if she promised to never skip any meals. Her parents were thankful towards Bobby for saving their daughter's life. They wouldn't know what to do it it wasn't for Bobby. They even thanked Bobby's Mum.

Jinhwan, Jiyoon and the rest would visit Bobby whenever they have time. Sometimes they would accompany Jimin until night and sent her home. Jimin's fear of going back home alone was replaced with worriedness. She prayed hard for him to wake up soon. She missed him so much. She can't wait to teach Bobby the lessons he had missed. Bobby may be the naughtiest student in school but the teachers still pitied for him. Their homeroom teacher would come and visit him occasionally.

Jimin was resting her head beside Bobby's hand when she felt his hand moved. Jimin woke up and she saw he was trying to open his eyes.

"Jiwon?? Jiwon????"

She pressed a button beside the bed and a nurse came in running to check his condition. Jimin had to stay outside. She managed to call his Mum, her Mum and Jiyoon.

"IS he alright?" Junhoe asked.

"The doctor and nurse are still inside."

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter