First Meet up Outside School

Playing Hard to Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 5 weeks since school has started and Jimin doesn't show any sign of excitement when she sat beside Bobby. She was a totally different person when she was around her bestfriends and when she sat beside Bobby. Not that they talked to each other. Bobby never paid attention during class. He would fell asleep 5 minutes after the class started. Jimin didn't bother to wake him up. While she was doing her work, she could see his side profile at the corner of her eyes. She stared at his side profile, scanning his forehead to his eyes, nose, mouth and chin. He had such a flawless skin. She didn't realised she was smiling.

"Are you done looking at me?" Bobby said, his eyes still remained closed.

Jimin's eyes widened and went back to doing her work. She mentally scolded herself.

"I know you were looking at me," he snickered.

"No, I wasn't."

"Have I caught your attntion?" he smirked.

"Don't flatter yourself. You have a bread crumb at the corner of your lips."

The bell rang indicating that school was over. Jimin quickly left the class without waiting for Bobby to respond back but he doesn't bother to stop her. He was happy. That was the longest reply he had heard from Jimin.

Bobby decided to grab cold drink at the nearby cafe in the neighbourhood.

"Welcome!" the waitress greeted.

Bobby bowed and went to take a seat at the empty seat located at the back of the Cafe. He invited Hanbin over but the latter had a club meeting so he was going to be late. Little did he know, it was the same Cafe that Jimin was working. A girl came and took his order.

"Hey Min, here's the order. Could you help me serve it. I need the bathroom urgently. Thanks!"

Jimin's colleague, who was her bestfriend as well, Lee Yoonhae, quickly ran to the back of the Cafe. Jimin chuckled. She thanked Chef Nam before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter