Hopes Crushed

Playing Hard to Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin and Bobby had grown closer with each other. Both of them even hang out together after school when she got no work. Bobby had invited her over a few times for dinner. Actually, it was his Mother. Jimin didn't mind. For that few months of being closed with Bobby, she never seen his Dad before. There was no single photo of his Dad. Jimin wanted to ask but she scared that it might be a sensitive topic for him. She scared that she was invading his privacy. So Jimin decided to keep quiet about it.

While Jimin's Dad was fond of Bobby. Jimin's family often invited him over for BBQ or dinner. Bobby was tiny bit jealous at how Jimin interacted with her parents. She was being open minded and free about anything. Whereas Bobby, it was difficult for him to have a decent conversation without arguing with his Mother. Ever since he befriended Jimin and Jimin helped him the day he got beaten up, his Mum was paying attention on him. She didn't neglected him like how she did last time. He was thankful for his Mum's effort but he needed time to get used to it.

Jimin had to go to work and she dreaded it because she had night shift. Manager Donghyuk knew about her fear but he couldn't help it. He needed more manpower on the afternoon shift because it was peak hour.

Jimin was working when her phone vibrated indicating there was a text message.

Will be fetching you once you're done.

Jimin smiled widely. Sehyun noticed it and asked.

"Jiwon."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter