Cold Bobby?

Playing Hard to Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tomorrow came by fast. Jimin was looking forward to Bobby apologise to her. She pretended like nothing happened. She expected Bobby to be at her house as usual. But he wasn't. He never been late before when coming to her house. She shrugged it off and went to school alone. She saw his friends hanging out by the front entrance of the school. She greeted them and they even greeted her back. They still trying to get used to Jimin being nice to them.

Jimin met her bestfriends in the class. It was Calculus class so Bobby will be sitting with her.

Class had started and Bobby was the last one to enter the class. He wore a straight face.

Well, who would enter a class with a smiley face, right?

He went to his usual seat beside Jimin. He took a seat. He didn't acknowledged Jimin like he used to. He would say hi and Jimin would ignored him. However, this time round, he didn't glanced at her and dozed off once the class had started.

The teacher doesn't bother to wake him up. Jimin decided to do the honour of waking him up. But he didn't budged. He showed no sign of waking up.

"Jiwon-ah, wake up..."

"Wake up, Jiwon-ah..." Jimin said softly.

Bobby groaned and stood up abruptly. Making everyone caught off guard by his actions especially Jimin.

He just walked out of the class and never return back until school end.

Jimin sighed and made her way home. She doesn't have work so why not spend her day studying. At

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter